Part 50

"You two better behave. Yin, I am trusting you to respect my home." -Kao said fiercely. War had convinced him to let Yin stay while he and Earth went on the work trip.

"Yes, Uncle Kao" -Yin said a little scared. Kao suggested that they stay at Yin's house with Ohm and Fluke but Earth said that wasn't the deal.

"Stop scaring him. Go put the bags in the car." -Earth told Kao who obeyed. He really thought Kao wouldn't agree with Yin staying but he ended up agreeing. Now he had to take him to the work trip.

"Please behave." -Earth said to both Yin and War. He could see War's mischievous smile and just sighed.

"Lets go" -Kao said after putting their bags in the car. He gave one last glare to the boys and left

War and Yin went back to the house after Kao and Earth's car drove out the gate. War immediately pulled Yin into a kiss.

"Don't" -Yin said grabbing War from the waist and pulling him away. "We need to behave this time." -Yin said. Every time Kao asked him to behave respectfully, he wouldn't.

"There is nothing wrong with what we do." -War said softly. He knew how anxious Kao made Yin feel.

"Can we just don't. Lets order some food, watch a movie and SLEEP" -Yin said emphasizing that they would only sleep. War rolled his eyes and nodded. They were finally by themselves and could have sex in peace but Yin didn't want to.

——————

"Who was that?" -Fluke asked Ohm after he hanged up the phone. Someone called him while they were having lunch.

"Mr. Pruk" -Fluke raised his eyebrows. Mr. Pruk is Ploy's grandfather. He became a good friend of Ohm but Fluke felt uneasy.

"What did he want?" -Fluke asked curiously.

"He wants to have dinner with us on Saturday" -Ohm said. Fluke didn't respond. He didn't like going to dinner with them especially if Yin was asked to go.

"You can go. If you want I can reserve a table at the restaurant." -Fluke said and stood up for some more juice.

"I'll tell him that we'll go then" -Ohm said. He actually understood Fluke's indirect talk.

"Ohm" -Fluke turned around to look at him and put his glass down. "I am not going to that dinner. And don't drag Yin into this either" -Fluke said a little annoyed.

"It is just a couple of hours. It isn't that bad." -Ohm said continue eating.

"Yin feels uncomfortable every time" -Fluke said getting even more annoyed. Ohm knew well that Yin wasn't comfortable around that girl.

"Fluke. I actually have to tell you something." -Ohm said clearing his throat and looking guilty.

"What?" -Fluke said. Something was up, Ohm wouldn't look him in the eyes.

"I agreed to go to the beach on that girl's birthday" -Ohm said looking down at his plate.

"You did what?" -Fluke yelled. He got instantly mad. "What is the matter with you? I am not going on to the beach with those people" -Fluke yelled again. He closed the fridge's door harshly and walked away. He couldn't believe Ohm. Ohm sighed. Yin had already told him that he didn't want to go. He wasn't planning on agreeing with Mr. Pruk but somehow he got convinced.

——————

"Kao. You came too? What a delight." -Title said with a mocking smile. Earth smiled when he saw Kao roll his eyes. Title still caused Kao's blood to boil.

"Why don't you eat with us tonight, Title?" -Earth asked him. Kao sighed.

"Of course, I would love too." Title said smiling at Earth. They were both irritated Kao which was funny.

"Lets go to out room." -Kao grabbed Earth's hand and made him walk to the elevator. Title only waved at him and shook his head with a smile.

"I am going to my meeting at 4. I'll text you when we are done so you can meet us at the restaurant." -Earth said walking into their room. Kao touched his forehead. He carried Earth's bag to the bed so he could change.

"I'll go with you the company. I'll just do some work while I wait for you." -Kao said taking out his laptop so he could charge it.

"Dammit Kao!" -Earth yelled. Kao got startled. "You already came to the trip like I needed a chaperone. You are staying here waiting for my call so we can meet at the restaurant! Do you understand?" -Earth said annoyed. Kao was behaving like a possessive kid. He knew well that Title was harmless and that Earth could do things himself.

Earth went in the bathroom without letting Kao answer.

Kao was only allowed to walk Earth to the car that would drive him to the meeting.

"Are we ready?" -Title asked. He went in the car after receiving a fierce look from Kao.

"It shouldn't take long" -Earth said. He gave a kiss peck to Kao and went in the car with Title.

——————

War fell asleep on the couch while watching the movie. Yin's attention was on him the whole time. He turned off the TV and decided to carry War to his room. He wanted to have sex with him so bad but he had to respect his Uncle Kao. What if he had cameras on the house?

"I don't want to sleep" -War murmured. Yin kissed his cheek and carried him to the bed.

"At least we will sleep hugging each other" -Yin said laying him on the bed. War smiled and nodded. Yin took his pants off and went next to War. He hugged him tightly.

"This is good, right?" -War asked, Yin nodded.

"Should we tell other people?" -War asked. He wouldn't care who knew but he felt that Yin might.

"Why? We only need our parents to know." -Yin said kissing War's forehead. He felt sort of uneasy to let other people know especially because of their age. It was fine the way it is.

"I need to talk to my grandpa again too" -War couldn't just let his grandpa hate his relationship. Yin sighed. He wanted Pat to accept it too, not because he cared but because War cared.

————

"I think the meeting went great" -Title said. The three were having dinner after the meeting was over.

"It did" -Earth said taking a sip of his drink.

"We make an excellent team" -Title said annoying Kao. They looked at each other.

"Jenny." -Earth stood up to hug someone. Kao was confused. Title stood up to pull the chair for the girl to sit down. She was gorgeous, brown long hair with a tight red dress.

"Hey" -Jenny kissed Title on the lips making Kao even more confused.

"Good evening. I am Jenny" -She stretched her hand out for Kao.

"I am Kao Napat. Earth's husband." -Kao said shaking her hand. She smiled.

"Jenny is Title's girlfriend. She works at the

advertising and art department." -Earth said. He really liked Jenny, she was such a creative and smart girl.

The four had dinner in peace. Kao for the first time was able to hold a conversation longer than 10 minutes with Title. He actually had fun and was glad that Title had a girlfriend. It didn't mean he was no longer a threat but he was still happy. The girl was charming and suit him very well. Besides Earth looked very fond of her.