Part 51

Ohm and Yin were having dinner at Fluke's restaurant. They were waiting for Fluke to be out of work to go home together.

"Why would you say yes?" -Yin asked Ohm who had told him about agreeing to go to the beach with Ploy's family.

"Ploy's grandfather is a good friend of mine. It will just be a couple of days." -Ohm said taking a bite of his food. Yin cleared his throat in anger.

"There is no way I am going out of town with them. Do you know in how much trouble I can get?" -Yin said frustrated. Not only his boyfriend but his uncles.

"Are you that scared of him? He can't control what you do. He knows that you and Ploy have been friends for a long time. Longer than him." -Ohm said and then continued to eat his food like if what he said wasn't offensive. Yin furrowed his eyebrows in disappointment. Did that just come out of his father's lips?

"What did you say?" -Yin said still in disbelief.

"I am just saying that Ploy has been a good friend of yours." -Ohm said and signaled for the server to come. He needed more of his drink.

"Can you ask my apa to come, please?" -Yin said once the server arrived. Ohm cleared his throat and looked at Yin.

"Your apa already knows that we are going" -Ohm said drinking from his glass. He was breathing a little faster than before knowing that Fluke would arrive and Yin would tell him what he said. Yin didn't respond to anything, he even lost his appetite.

"Hey. Sorry. What happened?" -Fluke said and went to kiss Yin's head. He was stuck doing some paperwork for the restaurant. The server had told him Yin asked for him and he immediately went. Yin has always waited for him to be done instead of calling for him.

"I don't want to go to the beach with Ploy's family. And yes I am scared that my boyfriend will get mad at me." -Yin said looking at Fluke who was confused. Fluke then remembered what Ohm had accepted the other day.

"We aren't going. If your dad wants to go, he can go on his own and join that family." -Fluke said and caressed Yin's hair. Ohm put his fork and knife down and looked at Fluke.

"It will just be a weekend. You both are acting like it is a crime to go with them." -Ohm said. He rolled his eyes which made Fluke extremely annoyed. He was tired of this attitude of his.

"Maybe your reason to go with them is different than what you are saying. Ploy's aunt is a very good friend of yours too, right?" -Fluke said smiling. Yin looked at him without understanding what was just said. Ohm cleared his throat. Yin turned around to look at Ohm and noticed how his composture changed. He looked stressed now and scared. Ohm was about to say something else when Fluke stood up.

"Lets go home Yin. Your dad can stay here and  make a call to have dinner with someone else. They can talk about their little weekend getaway to the beach." -Fluke said putting on his jacket. Yin eyes widened and stood up as well. He really didn't know what else to do.

Ohm took out some money to leave on the table. He followed Yin and Fluke.

"Lets get a taxi" -Fluke said to Yin and walked the opposite direction as to where Ohm parked the car. Ohm caught up and grabbed both of their arms to pull them to the car. They just let it happen. Yin was feeling uncomfortable. His parents were fighting about stuff he didn't even know were happening. Ploy's aunt? Why was she mentioned? And how does Ohm know her?

The drive home was silent. Fluke had his arms crossed and didn't let Ohm grab his hand like they always do. Ohm kept looking at Fluke and Yin through the mirror.

"Fine. We won't go." -Ohm said when they arrived at the house.

"Don't let us stop you. You can go." -Fluke said and was about to open the car door to get down but Ohm stopped him. Yin quickly took off his seatbelt and got out. He went inside the house and went straight to his room. His parents can talk it out themselves.