Part 36

"You can't stay over" -Ohm told War. He wasn't rude, War was their sunshine but he couldn't let him stay over. The family was having dinner.

"It is late. Maybe he should stay today. I will call Earth." -Fluke said. Ohm looked at him a little angry but Fluke still stood up to call Earth.

Earth knew that War was with Yin. Kao wanted to pick him up but Earth didn't let him.

"He said it is fine. We will take you back tomorrow morning." -Fluke said sitting back down. Ohm sighed.

"Get the guest room ready" -Ohm told Yin. Yin nodded. War frowned. He wanted to be with Yin.

"Uncle Ohm. Are you fighting with my pa?" -War asked.

"Don't worry about that. That is between Kao and I" -Ohm said. He stood up and left back to his room. Fluke felt him different, he was sad and distant.
--------
"What is it?" -Fluke asked Ohm when they were alone in their bedroom.

"Do you think it is too early to retire from the company?" -Ohm asked. Fluke's eyes widened.

"What?" -Fluke asked.

"I want to leave" -Ohm said.

"What is going on with you? Of course it is so soon" -Fluke said softly. He made Ohm sit down on the bed and sat next to him.

"I don't want to work there anymore" -Ohm said sadly.

"Ohm. What happened?" -Fluke asked him. Ohm hugged him.

"I don't want Yin to regret being with us" -Ohm said and hugged Fluke tightly.

"Ohm. Please don't say that. He loves us. We are his family." -Fluke said. Ohm wouldn't let go off him.
-------
"I don't want to sleep here" -War said. Yin was giving him some blankets and organizing the bed.

"Just for today" -Yin said.

"Stay with me" -War said hugging him.

"I can't" -Yin said moving him away.

"Why do you do that? I am just hugging you." -War said annoyed.

"I am sorry. You keep touching me and it makes me-- you know" -Yin said and War smiled. Yin still wanted him.

"Stay here. Just hug me." -War said hugging Yin by the waist.

"I can't" -Yin said softly touching his cheek. "I don't want my dad to get mad." -Yin said. War rolled his eyes.

"What if he wants us to break up? My Pa is acting strange. Yin I am scared." -War said. Yin hugged him tight.

"We won't break up this time. Don't worry." -Yin said. He grabbed his face and gave him a sweet kiss.

"Stay here" -War said again.

"War. I really can't" -Yin said. War moved away from the hug and grabbed the pijamas to change.

"Don't get mad because of this" -Yin said. War went in the restroom and changed. Yin went upstairs to his room, he changed into his pajamas and went back downstairs. War was already in bed with the lights off covered with the blanket.

Yin sighed. He got in bed underneath the blanket and hugged War. War smiled. He got what he wanted. He turned to his side to look at him and kissed him.

"War. I can sleep with you but not do anything else." -Yin said.

"Why?" -War asked softly.

"War." -Yin said.

"Fine" -War said sad and turned back around. Yin hugged him tight.
----------
Fluke woke up first. He got ready for work. He had to go to the restaurant today Sunday because some people were going to go see him for catering.

He let Ohm sleep some more and went to check on Yin. When he opened the door he didn't see Yin. He rolled his eyes and quickly went downstairs to the guest room. He opened the door and saw War and Yin in bed. They were cute but Ohm told him to get the guest room ready for War only.

"Yin" -Fluke said softly and slowly moved him.

"Dad" -Yin said.

"Good morning" -Fluke said and touched Yin's face. His son was really in love with War.

"I am going to work but I have to take War home. Wake him up." -Fluke said and then got out of the room.

"Hey" -Yin gave him a few soft kisses all over his face to wake him up.
-------

"Hi" -War said when he went in his house. Kao was waiting for him and Earth was still sleeping.

"Good morning" -Kao said drinking some coffee.

"Did your Uncle Ohm tell you anything?" -Kao asked curiously. Ohm had told him that he wouldn't allow Yin to date War anymore.

"Anything like what?" -War said. Kao was silent.

"Why are you fighting with him? He didn't treat me like you treated Yin." -War said.

"I think you are too young to date anyone right now. You hide things from me and you do things you shouldn't." -Kao said to War.

"But you said the other day that it was ok. I want to be with Yin." -War said.

"I understand. I really do. Your dad and I were young too but I don't think for you it is the right choice." -Kao said.

"Well it is my choice" -War said and went upstairs to his room.

Kao followed him.

"Your Uncle Ohm doesn't want you with Yin either. I talked to him yesterday." -Kao said.

"That is a lie. He didn't say anything to me yesterday. You are just being mean to all of us because things aren't going the way you want." -War said angrily.

"I am not being mean. Listen, I don't agree. I know I said before with your dad that it was ok and I will keep my word. You can be with him. You will experience things and I don't want you to hide anything from me. You are my son and I want you to trust me. Tell me when something is wrong War" -Kao said. He had to let his son be with Yin or it could go bad. What Ohm told him about Pat was true. Pat treated him like he was trash and he couldn't believe that Ohm thought that he would treat Yin like that. He couldn't go against War, they needed to have a good relationship, War can't hate him. War was too in love already and would probably chose Yin over anyone.

War hugged Kao. He needed those words. He needed his dad on his side.