Part 11

Yin texted War all week. Sometimes War wouldn't answer at all which made Yin mad.

"Ah!" -Yin hit the desk. He was alone in the classroom. School was over for the day. He was trying to call War but he didn't answer. They could see each other once a week, why wasn't he answering.

"Are you okay?" -Ploy was standing at the door.

"Oh yes" -Yin said embarrassed. He had hit the desk pretty hard.

She sat next to him.

"You can talk to me" -Ploy said but Yin didn't even know what he will say. He misses War like crazy but how would he tell that to Ploy.

"It's nothing. I am just a little stressed" -Yin said touching his head.

"Ok, I'll act like I believe you" -She said smiling. Yin smiled back.

"I have to get to practice now. I'll walk you out" -Yin said standing up and grabbing their backbags. Ploy nodded happily.

"I was thinking maybe we could watch a movie this weekend. I know you will cancel the beach again" -She said. Yin had been cancelling every weekend which only means that he didn't want to go.

"I don't know if I can but I'll let you know" -Yin said. He wanted to see War and it would probably be until the weekend.

"Ok" -Ploy said. He grabbed Yin's arm to make him stop walking. She stood in front of him.

"I-I want-" -She took a deep breath. "I like you. We have been friends since we were children and I know that I lied about some things but it was only because I wanted to be near you. Go out with me" -She said. Yin didn't know what to say. He gulped. He was in shock.

Ploy went on her tip toes, put both of her hands on Yin's shoulders and kissed him. Yin didn't move. He literally was still in shock.

Ploy pulled away after several seconds.

"I have to go now" -Ploy said shyly. She took her bag away from Yin and ran to her car.

Yin was still standing there processing what had happened.

"What the hell" -he whispered to himself. He used to think he liked Ploy but he hadn't thought of it in a while. War has been the only person in his mind lately.

He called War one more time when he was walking to his locker and he didn't answer. He decided that it was enough of  War ignoring him. He turned around to walk to the swimming pool area where War would be practicing. He got there but didn't find War.

"Hey. Are you looking for War?" -Bar said approaching Yin.

"Yeah" -Yin answered.

"He didn't come to practice" -Bar said. Yin found it weird that he missed practice. He called him again and didn't answer so he called his Uncle Earth.

"What is it sweety?" -Earth answered Yin's phone call.

"Uncle Earth, do you know where War is? Bar said he didn't come to practice." -Yin said.

"He is fine. He called me a few minutes ago that he would be going home." -Earth said. War had called him sounding upset.

"Why?" -Yin said. Earth sighed.

"Yin, go to practice. Be good" -Earth said and ended the call.

He went to practice but kept messing up. He didn't stop thinking about Ploy's confession and War. He knew he didn't want to date Ploy but he didn't want to lose Ploy's friendship. He couldn't date Ploy after War told him she was mean.

War got home and slammed the door to his room. He got on bed and covered himself with the blanket. He started crying.

"Stupid" -War said crying.

"Selfish" -War said crying again. He saw Ploy and Yin kiss. Yin really didn't care about War's feelings at all. He was selfish.

He was laying in bed looking at the ceiling. Earth had come back home first than Kao. He went upstairs to see why War didn't go to practice.

"Hey" -Earth said opening the door.

"What happened?" -Earth laid down next to War.

"I really thought that he wasn't going to date her. I even told pa that he wouldn't" -War said turning on his side to face Earth.

"Are you sure they are dating?" -Earth asked knowing well who War was talking about.

"I saw them kissing. Pa told me that Yin would date her and now he will be mad because I am crying again" -War said.

"You should ask Yin" -Earth said. War hugged Earth. He cried again.

"What if he says they are really dating?" -War said worried.

"But she was mean to you. I don't think he would do that" -Earth said having a little hope for Yin. Yin has been demanding on seeing War, he could see something different.

"I'm scared to ask" -War said. He knew Yin didn't feel the same way and now he had to ask him if he was dating Ploy.

"I know" -Earth said hugging War tighter.

Yin got home mad and tired. Ohm was already home.

"Go change. We will go eat at your apa's restaurant" -Ohm said when he saw Yin enter the house. He was going upstairs to change too.

"Ok" -Yin said.

He took a quick shower and changed. He called War again and still didn't answer.

"Dammit!" -Yin yelled.

"What is it?" -Ohm said. He heard Yin scream on his way downstairs. He went back upstairs to Yin's room and opened the door.

"Nothing. This stupid bag that doesn't want to open" -He said and opened the bag harshly to take out his dirty clothes.

"Calm down" -Ohm said taking away the bag and putting Yin's clothes in the basket.

"What is it? Tell me if something is bothering you" -Ohm said touching Yin's nape.

"I keep calling War and he doesn't answer" -Yin said. Ohm sighed.

"You shouldn't be calling him. I though you both agree to see each other once a week" -Ohm said.

"I didn't agree to that. But still we can still talk on the phone" -Yin said putting his sweater on.

"Don't get mad. He is trying his best to get over those feelings. He will come around" -Ohm said letting go of Yin.

"Lets go" -Ohm said. He wanted to see Fluke and was hungry.

Yin frowned. He didn't like that War was trying to get over him. Why did it bother him this much? If War got over those feelings then they could go back to the same way they were before but Yin still didn't feel happy. He was more upset.