Part 14

"Can I stay with grandpa friday?" -War asked Earth and Kao while they had breakfast.

"We can go see him when we come back" -Earth said smiling.

"You have been saying that we will see him for a while now and we haven't" -War said.

"We have been busy, War" -Earth said. He wanted someone to accompany him to see Pat.

"Let me stay with him friday. You can pick me up Saturday" -War said. Earth turned around to look at Kao.

"No" -Kao said.

"Why?" -War asked.

"Because I said so. I promise we will go as soon as we come back Saturday" -Kao said standing up. They had to get to work. The driver would be taking War to school.

"Have a good day" -Earth said to War. War sighed. He had been texting his grandpa, he wanted to go see him.

He was on his way to school but he really just wanted to skip. His head hurt. Before getting out of the car he saw Ploy and Yin walk together. He waited until they left to get out of the car.
---------------
Yin got out of the car. He was tired but he had to get out for school. As soon as he stepped out of the car, Ploy approached him.

"Good morning" -Ploy said.

"Hey" -Yin said. It wasn't really a good morning for him. He misser War more every day.

"Walk me to class?" -Ploy asked. Yin nodded. He took a look around to see if he spotted someone but he didn't.

They started walking to Ploy's class but Yin was completely silent.

"Yin, I need an answer" -Ploy said stopping her walk. Yin had told Ploy to give him more time to think about the kiss and his feelings. He didn't want to reject her, he felt bad. He really thought he liked her but he realized that he only liked the friendship and the past that they shared which was the days in the orphanage when he didn't have any family but her. Now he has a family that he loves and he has his best friend and soulmate, War.

"Ploy, I'm sorry but I can't date you. I didn't want to lose our friendship so I delayed telling you this" -Yin said looking at Ploy.

"Maybe you need more time Yin. I'll wait" -Ploy said and quickly went in her classroom. She couldn't hear Yin reject her again. She knew Yin liked her but there was something stopping him.

Yin sighed and touched his forehead. Yin didn't need more time, he knew what he wanted and it wasn't to date Ploy.

After all of his classes were over Yin wasn't feeling good. His head was hurting a lot. He went home, he told his coach he would miss practice. He called Ohm to let him know. He didn't call Fluke because he would worry and would want to go home.

He got home, he felt like his head would explode. He took a water from the fridge and went to his room. When he opened the door he saw War sitting on the middle of his bed.

"What are you doing here?" -Yin said. He was happy on the inside to see War especially because War came to him but he didn't understand what he wanted anymore.

"I'm sorry" -War said.

"For what?" -Yin said. He put his backbag on the desk chair. He needed to change clothes too.

"It is fine if you are dating her" -War said softly looking down.

"I am not dating her!" -Yin yelled. He was tired of War thinking those things.

"You aren't dating her because she was mean to me but if you like her then you should" -War said softly again. Yin took off his clothes and changed to more comfortable clothes to sleep.

"Ugh! Think whatever the fuck you want" -Yin said. He closed the closet harsh.

"Don't talk like that" -War said. He could see that Yin was mad but the language shouldn't be used for him.

"What do you even want? Why are you here? You keep telling me that you don't want me near and now you are here. I haven't been near North either, okay? If that is what you are worried about" -Yin said.

"I missed you" -War said honestly. Yin sighed. He touched his face with both hands in frustration.

"I'm leaving" -War said trying to stand up to leave.

Yin grabbed him and hugged him.

"I miss you too but you were the one to tell me to stay away" -Yin said. War hugged him back.

"I thought you should stay away from me so you can date her. I don't want you to feel guilty because of how I feel about you" -War said softly.

"I don't like her like that" -Yin said. He hugged War by the waist and laying down slowly on the bed.

Yin's headache was starting to get better. Having War in his arms made everything so much better.

"Are you going to North's party?" -Yin had to ask. It was stuck in his mind.

"I don't know" -War said.

"You shouldn't go" -Yin said.

"Yin" -War said. He couldn't tell War what to do but he couldn't help it.

"I just mean your parents won't be home and--" -Yin was saying.

"I'm not going" -War said. Yin hugged him tighter and kissed his forehead.

----------------
Author's note:
Hello all! This is a short chapter. The next one will be intense so be prepared! 🤪

Also, I started writing a new story on KaoEarth and other bl couples. Go check it out. 😇