Part 26

"Apa, are you still mad?" -Yin asks Fluke who is preparing breakfast.

"Yin. I just don't understand. War really loves you and not long ago you said you didn't want to date a boy" -Fluke said.

"I know. I feel the same way about him. I said that because I was scared but I am not anymore. I won't let go of him" -Yin says. He needed Fluke to believe him.

"mm" -Fluke.

"Apa. Help me." -Yin says and hugs him.

"Help you with what?" -Fluke asked.

"I want to tell Uncle Kao already but War is scared" -Yin says. Fluke moves away from the hug.

"I am always on your side Yin" -Fluke says and hugs his boy back. Ohm walks in the kitchen still scared about Fluke's anger.

"Are you feeling better now?" Ohm asks Fluke who glares at him.

"You better defend your son if anything happens" -Fluke says. Ohm gives a fierce look.

"Of course I will" -Ohm says. How could Fluke think he wouldn't?

"I told them to come for dinner, I will tell him today" -Yin said walking and standing next to Ohm. He had told Ohm last night about it.

"What?" -Fluke said fiercely.

"I want to tell him already" -Yin said standing behind Ohm.

"Let him. He is being brave" -Ohm said.

"Now I have to prepare dinner" -Fluke said. He wanted to be lazy this sunday but now he needs to prepare for this dinner that might go wrong.

"Apa. Don't be mad" -Yin said. Fluke took a deep breath.

"I am not. You two will help me with dinner" -Fluke said. Ohm and Fluke made a face, they didn't want to help but they would have to.

"Dad" -War opened the door to the Earth's bedroom and went in. Earth was laying down playing on his phone.

"I am nervous" -War said laying down next to him. It was almost time for dinner and he knew why they were going over there.

"Everything will be fine" -Earth said touching War's head.

"I am scared" -War said hugging his dad.

"I am with you" -Earth said making War smile.

It was already time to go to Yin's house. War's stomach started to hurt.

"Lets go!" -There was a loud scream from downstairs. Kao and Earth had been waiting for War for 10 minutes already. War came downstairs nervously.

"I'm feeling sick. Maybe we should stay home" -War said. Earth and Kao frowned.

"Lets go. You can lay down over there" -Kao said walking out the house to the car.

"Don't leave Yin alone. Stop being selfish and scared" -Earth said following Kao. War took a deep breath. Yin has been so patient and willing that he even wants to confront his pa.

War walked out of the house and got in the car.

"Lets go" -War said with a soft smile.

When they got to Fluke's house, Yin opened the door for them.

"Hi. Come in." -Yin said smiling. Earth and Kao went to greet Ohm and Fluke. Yin pulled War to the hallway to give him a quick kiss.

"Are you sure about this?" -War asked him.

"I am. I don't want to hide it anymore" -Yin said.

It was already time for dinner. They were all sitting down. Earth and Ohm kept looking at each other. They were the first ones to know about it and it was starting bothering them because they had to hide it from Kao.