My OC

Name: Rose Gold Waters

Nicknames: R.G., Rose, Sparky (by Draal), Red (by NotEnrique)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Age: 16

Appearance: Long red hair tied back in a high ponytail, indigo eyes, light pale skin

Style: She normally wears skirts with leggings and a cute shirt with sneakers

Species: Human/Wizard

Friends: Jim, Steve, Toby, Claire, Aja, Krel, Douxie, Blinky, Aaarrrggg!!!, Vex, Mother, Archie, Draal, Vendal, Stuart, Merlin, Amber (Troll best friend)

Enemies: Merlin, Literally every villan on the show

Family: Blinky and Aaarrrggg!!! (Adopted parents)

Items: Rose shaped wand, golden locket necklace, whip (like Lucy from Fairy Tale)

Backstory: Rose Gold's parents died in a car crash when she was 2 months old. She somehow survived the wreckage and was found by Blinky, who got permission from Vendal to raise her. When she was 5, it was discovered she had magic. Vendal gave her her wand when she was 7 and began to train her with Blinky. Since they didn't know much about magic, they trained her the best they could. Because of this, Rose Gold isn't very good at magic. She's never been outside of Trollmarket, because she never thought she had a reason to, until she met Jim and Toby.

Crushes: Jim, Krel, Douxie (minor)

Likes: Magic, music, baking, movies, food, partying, romance, reading, adventures, singing (expect musical numbers)

Personality: Shy when you first meet her, but is very extroverted, curious, fun loving, isn't afraid of confrontation, slightly athletic and flirty

Voice Actress: Grey Delisle Griffin

I'll try to publish whenever I can. I hope you enjoy!