A Sense of Adventure

I was in the Hero's Forge with Blinky and Aaarrrggghhh!!! while they were fixing a piece of equipment. I was also playing around with my water and levitation spells.

I was just making water at my feet and practicing levitating it. Let me tell you, floating water droplets are really cool.

Toby ran into the Hero's Forge, "Blinky! Blinky! Wingman! R.G.! We've got trouble!"

He caught me off guard, making me drop the water on my head.

"Oh, sorry, Rose Gold. It's Draal. I mean, it's Jim. But it's Draal's fault."

"What do you mean it's Draal's fault?" I asked.

"Did Draal kill him?" Blinky asked. "Never should have consented to Draal supplementing Master Jim's training."

"He didn't kill him. He gave him something. It's like a totem. A 'great shake' or something. It's making Jim crazy." Toby said.

"Crazy?" Aaarrrggghhh!!! asked.

"Yeah! It's like he's drunk or something. He's completely without fear or impulse control. And he's totally 'crispy.'"

"Tobias, this totem, was it a Grit-Shaka?" Blinky asked.

"Yes! That's it!"

"No fear." Aaarrrggghhh!!! said.

"That's how it works on Troll physiology." Blinky explained. "But how will it act on a human?"

"All I can say is that it can't be good." I said, "Come on, we got to find him."
We went out into Trollmarket to find Jim. And it wasn't hard to find him either.

He was at a freaking troll tattoo parlor!
"Give me a tattoo of a broken heart. With a crack in the middle. And make it weep." He said.

"Cease this madness!" Blinky said before the troll could strike the mallet.

Thank goodness. If Jim ever got a troll tattoo, he would've gotten murdered.

"Hey! Perfect timing, buds! Let's all get tats! Fellowship! High-five?" Jim said.

"If you would give us a moment." Blinky said to the troll, "Great Gronka Morka, it's even worse than you said. Master Jim, the Grit-Shaka."

"Ha, ha! Cool, right?" Jim pointed to the necklace he had on. "I mean, crispy."

"Yeah, you were right about the crispy thing." I said to Toby, cringing.

"I was thinking more along the lines of 'unholy' and 'disturbing.'" Blinky said.

"Dangerous!" Aaarrrggghhh!!! said.

"That, too. Master Jim, that is a Gumm-Gumm totem, reason enough to be wary of it. But the fact that you are human makes its effects unpredictable!"

"And that necklace is not a good look for you." Toby said.

"What was Draal even doing with something like that, anyway?" I asked.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! What is this? An intervention?" Jim said.

"If need be." Blinky said.

"Well, need not be! I'm fine. I am better than fine. And if you want the Grit-Shaka, you're gonna have to take it from me."

"Come on, Jimbo. We don't have to go there." Toby said.

"We're not gonna fight you, Jim." I said.

"For the glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to command! Holla!" Jim then changed into his armor, doing some sort of flip.