WTF Just Happened?

So, apparently, while the dance was going on, Angor Rot managed to get the Horngazel from Claire.

So, that's fun.

Everyone was in Trollmarket talking about what happened. Needless to say, Vendel is not happy.

"She allowed Angor Rot to obtain a Horngazel." Vendel snapped, "The very key past Trollmarket's defenses?"

"It's not Claire's fault, it's mine." Jim said, "I should've gone to the school for the incantation. I should've faced Angor Rot. Not them."

"It was in my purse." Claire defended, "Toby and I were dangling off the roof. He cut it off and left."

"Ugh. Who cares who's fault it is?" Amber said, "What matters now is how we stop Angor Rot."

"It was a great everyday purse." Toby said, "It went with everything."

"Amber's right. We might have time." Jim said, "Angor Rot rarely attacks during the day..."

"Angor Rot is unpredictable at best." Vendel said, "And if there isn't anything to stop him from creating havoc in Trollmarket... then you have just put more than yourselves at risk."

"We always find a way, Vendel." I said, "Just trust us on this."

"Trollhunter! Help!" Strickler was heard.
We went outside to see what was going on.

Strickler was in the middle of Trollmarket being tormented by other trolls. Aaarrrggghhh!!! and Blinky was trying to calm everyone down.

"Put him down!" Jim called out, "He helped save my mother. He's with me."

"He tried to release Gunmar!" A troll said.

"Get him out of here!" Another said hoisting him up.

"Changelings ain't right in Trollmarket!"
"Get rid of him!"

"It's not going to make a difference." Jim said, "Angor Rot wants me too, and the protective barrier won't stop him."

"What do you mean?" Blinky asked.

"He has a Horngazel."

This made the trolls go into a riot.

"You have a right to know!" Jim said.

"Let's throw them both out!" A troll called out. The trolls grabbed Jim.

"Jimbo!" Toby called out.

"It's not his fault!" Claire said.

Those ungrateful turds.

The crowd was going up some steps to get rid of Strickler and Jim when Vendel came. "When you finish throwing them out, come back and throw me out, too." He said standing up on a stool, "Yes, the boy has made grave errors. But he's come through for us more times than I give him credit for. Trollmarket is in danger... and our greatest defense has always been our Trollhunter. He's earned my trust. He should have earned yours."

"Like you did with me!" I said.

Blinky joined in on Vendel's speech, "You can throw me out, too!"

"And me." Aaarrrggghhh!!! said.
"And me." Amber said.

"Us too, though technically, we don't live here." Toby said, "I'm just sayin'."

"Same for me." Bagdwella said, "I've always stood with our Trollhunter."
"Ok, yeah."

The trolls calmed down and let go of Jim and Strickler.

"What now, our infallible leader?" Strickler asked.