A simple day

This "• SUMMER WITH THE LYNCHES •" means that the scene has moved on to another minute in their lives. It's moved onto a new scene/ time in their lives about a couple minutes after, since the last scene. Like a tiny gap.

"---" That is just a tiny break in the speech and maybe narration change.

Enjoy!
---
Stormie's pov:

"Well," I said patting my hands together, "Now I know NEVER to leave you boys alone ever, again."

I eyed each and every one of my beautiful teenage son's, including Ratliff as they purposely ignored my glance.

"Hey," Riker spoke up, "Don't act like this was our fault mom."

"Oh yeah," I said narrowing my eyes, "And how is that?"

"Well for starters, you're our mom!"

Rolling my eyes I smirked, "Is that all you got?"

My eldest son awkwardly looked towards his brothers for help but all continued to pretend they didn't notice a thing.

"Well..." He started, "WE'RE BOYS!"

Rolling my eyes once more, I placed my hand on his cheek and rubbed it up and down from his cheek to his chin, "Yes you are,"

---
Laura's pov:

Squinting my eyes, I looked around my temporary room realizing I had slept in.

You know, When summer started I never thought I'd actually grow to like this room.

So much has happened... Maybe all this drama is finally over and once I get out of this room, my life will change for the better.

Everything will be normal.

A grin now on my face I placed a hand to the side of me, pushing myself up for support.

"What time is it..." I asked to myself, almost slamming into the wall.

It appears heading to the bathroom half awake isn't as easy as it looks on tv.

---
Ross's Pov:

"Wow!" I whistled wide eyed.

I sat on the couch in the living room watching Romeo and Juliet and when I turned around a Laura zombie appeared.

"Welcome to the land of the living," I smirked earning a slap and a glare.

"Shut up." She snapped narrowing her eyes at me.

She looked around the room, ruffling up her bed head as if to say, "Are you the only one I can talk to?"

"Ever heard of using the bathroom in the mornings?" I chuckled earning another slap.

Damn, what is up with me today?

"Careful there Rossy," She hissed, "Your starting to sound like you're old self again."

Raising my arms in surrender I turned my attention back towards the TV but not before saying one more thing.

"Your breathe stinks."

The smirk on my face appeared so big as Laura growled annoyingly and stomped up the stairs.

Im not turning back into my own self, I just enjoy teasing Laura.

---
Laura's pov:

Stupid Ross.

That annoying blonde just loves pushing buttons doesn't he.

Like why me?

What is with him this morning?

• SUMMER WITH THE LYNCHES •