Visitors and Bad News

Laura's pov:

Waking up knowing you have a deadly infection isnt fun, especially when your in a hospital practically on your death bed.

This is all messed up ! I mean how did I get this infection ? I was perfectly fine before I fainted ! What is going on !?

The nurses had moved me to a different wing of the hospital.

They told me it was so they could clear the space for people who would be staying for temporary check ups, but i knew that was far from the truth.

They were all afraid I was contagious, my guess is- they moved me to the place they keep all contagious, deadly, people.

Yeah, watch out everybody, Laura Marano coming through. One touch and she could kill you. See this is why I hate the hospital.

The room they put me in was exactly like the last, except with no window.

Great, so i'm stuck in a room, in a wing , filled with other deadly, contagious, people and they don't even give me a window to breath through or gaze at.

My life, just turned into hell.

---

Rydel pov:

Ross told us about Laura's infection yesterday.

He seamed pretty upset, i mean yeah- i was upset too.. We all were, but idk... It feels like he's taking this bad news personally...

Rydel: Ross, Want some food ? I made it .. Specially for you ?...

Ross has been in his room since yesterday morning when he told us about Laura.

It's been a day and the information kinda already soaked into my mind.. I'm not as worried anymore because I know Laura.. She can do this.

but when you look at Ross.. It's like he's completely lost faith in her surviving and thats, what's scaring me...

Grabbing my keys off the kitchen counter I made it to the front door when a certain someone decided to stop me.

Riker: Going somewhere little sister ?

Rydel: (I rolled my eyes) to the hospital.

Riker: look (he sighed) Laura will be fine... Relax~

Rydel: No- i just wanna see her, ross is the only one thats seen her since he told us about her infection- i just wanna make sure shes okay myself.

Riker: you dont trust her ?

Rydel: what ? No, riker your not getting my point ! Ross has been locked up there since yesterday morning ! He's acting like he's completely lost faith in her... As if she wont make it... And, if I..

I found it hard continuing as the familiar burning sensation i usually got when I didn't wanna cry took over.

Rydel: If I see her for myself then I can at least re-assure myself that she's strong and fine.

Riker didn't say anything.

Rydel: I gotta go-

I pushed past his shoulder opening the door when he grabbed my hand.

I turned around quickly pulling out of his grip like it was some kinda acid.

Riker: Wait.. (He said quietly) i'm comming with you.

---

The hospital was packed.

Normally yes, it was packed but today was...