To the Cafe... with you

Laura pov:

The next day was horrible for me. All the Lynches except Stormie, Ross, and I left the house to who knows where leaving us alone. Stormie was about to go out and Ross made plans to hang out with his "Cottage friends"

I bet there all just like him. Stuck up, annoying, and mean.

Ross: MOM I'M LEAVING !

He yelled running down the stairs towards the front door.

Stormie: HOLD IT !

Ross groaned before stopping and turning around

Ross: Yes ? Mother. (He said bitterly, annoyed, and carefully)

Stormie: Take Laura with you.

Ross/Laura: WHAT ?!

Laura: Um, thats-thats okay Stormie. I'de rather stay here... and read, far, far away from... (I looked towards ross disgusted) him.

Ross: Yeah mom, Laura's a guest here. Let her do what she wants.

Laura: Well that's one thing we both agree on (I muttered)

Ross heard me

Ross: Don't flatter yourself. (He muttered back)

Stormie: Too bad. Out !

Before we could interupt she pushed us both out locking the door behind us.

Ross: UGH !!! GREAT ! Now i'm stuck with the Nerd (He glared at me)

Laura: What ! (I snapped) It's not like I wanted to come.

Ross rolled his eyes

Ross: Whatever, Hop in. (He mummbled going to his car)

Laura: Where are we going ? (I asked buckling up)

Ross Ignored me, put on his sunglasses, turn the music on full blast, started the car, and drove like a maniac. I swear I saw my life flash before my eyes.

Ugh that boy is gonna be the death of me.

After 10 minutes of his freakish driving we made it to this cafe down by the beach.

Laura: Why didnt we just walk ? The cottage is right infront of the beach.

Ross: Because this cafe is on the other side and its faster to drive. (He mummbled like it was obvious)

He unbuckled his seat belt and got out of the car. He made his way to the door of the cafe when he noticed I wasn't behind him.

Ross: ARE YOU GONNA COME OR SIT THERE ALL DAY ? (he yelled)

I rolled my eyes and got out.

Laura: Such a gentlemen (I said sarcastically to myself)

I walked up next to him as he openeed the door to the cafe, holding it open for me surprisingly.

He looked around before walking over to a booth on the left side of the cafe, right by the window where 2 girls and 2 guys were sitting.

Must be his friends.

I followed a bit farther behind him suddenly not wanting to be where I was at the moment more than ever.

Ross pov:

Ross: Hey ~ (I sat down next to the guys)

James: Hey, don't look now but theres a really smokin' girl that just walked in behind you staring at us. (One of my friends whispered)