Yelling and new roomates

Laura pov:

Ross shut the door on me. Yup, just as I muttered, "Surprise~" BAM ! He slammed the door on my face

"Ow !!" I yelled so he could hear.

No answer.

"FINE ! I didn't want to be here in the first place ! I can just live on my own~" I said stubbornly turning around towards my car.

"Laura ? Sweetie, where are you going ?" I turner around to see Stormie, the mother of the Lynches.

"Uh~ back to my car..." It sounded better in my head, and lamer (not a word) when I said it.

"Now why on earth would you do that ? It looks to me you've got all your bags~" she smirked motioning to all the bags I was having trouble carrying.

I decided I couldn't lie to her considering she's my parents best friend.

"Look, Stormie, I get that you and my parents are best friends and i've never met your kids before, but i've met one of them... at school, and lets just say I dont like him, and he doesnt like me. so I think it'll be best if I~"

"If you what ? Leave ? Stay alone for the whole summer ? Honey it's okay. I know your talking about Ross because trust me, when he ran back into the kitchen screaming after he opened the door, i put the peices together." She had an amused look on her face

I sighed

"I'm so sorry Stormie. I'm not trying to be rude about your son..." I felt like such a bad person.

"No-no, you're not a bad person. Infact, you're a good person for being honest with me. If you walk in there and show Ross he's not winning by tormenting you, then that'll show him. So c'mon, lets walk in there with our heads held high~" Stormie had a comfirting expression on her face, that somehow comfirted me.

She grabbed some of my bags and we walked in together. 

As soon as the door closed Ross ran in freaking out

"NOO NO NO GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT !!!!" he screamed trying to push me out.

"ROSS SHOR LYNCH !!" stormie yelled scolding him.

He grummbled, glared at me, and walked upstairs to his room not impressed.

A girl and 4 other other guys walked into the kitchen once stormie and I put my things on the ground and she asked me if i'de like to eat anything.

"Oh laura ! These are my other kids, Rydel, Riker, Rocky, Ryland, oh ! and my non- blood related 5th son Ellington Ratliff. He's always around and such a best friend to this family, we all consider him as the 5th Lynch son of the family."

I grinned and greeted them politely.

"You're pretty." Rocky said. Atleast I think that was his name.

I blushed, "Awe, thanks~"

"Laura will be staying with us for the Summer~" Stormie said.

All of them cheered as I laughed, "You guys are so different from ross"

Rydel gasped, " ARE YOU THE LAURA ROSS TALKS ABOUT CONSTANTLY ??"

I was so confused, "Um... if you said complaines about constantly... I'de say yes, but you said talks about.. so im a little not sure here..."

She laughed, "Its probrably you. Ross is always complaining about how hot you are and how your the hottest girl in school but your such a nerd and your not popular and how he wishes you were popular and not such an average dork and stuff~"

I looked to everyone in the room including Stormie and they all had realization written in their eyes as they nodded along agreeing.

"Really..." I said not believing it.

"Now that I think about it, Yeah, he does do that a lot~" Riker said

"Oh Ross, that confusing ole lassy." We all looked towards Ratliff strangely

"What ? I was trying out my irish accent." he said innocently

I shook my head, "I find that really hard to believe."

they all laughed

"Okay, so ! Laura needs a room to sleep in. Any one offering ??" Stormie asked

I thought I would be rooming with Rydel but I guess not

"I would let you room with me but I only have one really tiny bed so i dont think you'de wanna sleep in my room" Rydel said

"Its okay." I said smiling

"She can room with me~" Riker spoke up

"What about me ??" Rocky said

"You can move into Rydels room with a sleeping bag or sleep on the couch~" Riker said with a smirk

"Or you could always sleep in the guest room, you just better clean out the place so there arnt spiders, bugs, dust and cobweds everywhere, i'de be shocked if u slept in there though, I swear it looks like halloween plus someone died in there everyday..." Riker said with a shiver

"Okay i guess its settled. Are you okay with it Laura ?" Stormie asked

I looked towards Riker who gave me a warm smile, i couldnt help blush, i didnt realize it before but riker is really hawt~

"Yeah~ i'm cool."

-----

thanks for reading

update coming !!!!

vote and comment