What are friends?

Laura's pov:

"Stop bouncing up and down! I can feel you from where I'm standing~" I growled towards the closed door of "my" room.

Ross had told me to get dressed out of nowhere which I admit, did sort of excite me at first but then the more I thought about it, the more nervous I got.

Is he up to something?

Is it bad?

Is it good?

He had dragged me up to my room, hoping I'd change fast which, in my opinion, I already have, considering I usually take about 30 minutes.

Now, because I'm taking more than 5 minutes according to Ross from his constant yells, he is standing outside our door bouncing up and down like a little weirdo who has to pee.

Seriously! Who's ever heard of a girl changing in less than 5 minutes?

Not me! I'll tell you that.

"LAURA!!" He yelled from outside the closed door... Again.

Even though it was closed, his voice sounded as if he were standing right next to me.

Door's should honestly be sound proof...

I'm going to make that a rule when I become the president of the United States.

Grabbing my phone from the bottom bed, I unlocked the screen going to the voice recording app.

Bringing the phone towards my lips, I pressed on the record button.

"Note to self. Make all door's soundproof when President."

Yeah. That should do it.

---

Ross's pov:

Why do girls take so long to get dressed?

Like seriously, how long does it take?

Shirt, pants, underwear.

That's all there is to it!

"Gah!!" I exasperated once the brunette finally left the room, "Took you long enough."

I had already started walking down the stairs when I heard Laura growl from behind me.

"Excuse me. I only took 4 minutes Ross."

"Yeah, that's 4 minutes of my time waisted~"

The amount of sass that had appeared in my voice shocked me. I didn't intend for it to sound as sassy as it had come.

"Excuse me!?" She screeched.

I crossed the line.

Too much sass...

Oh no.

She's going to kill me.

Bringing my hand automatically to the back of my neck. I stopped in my tracks about halfway down the stairs and turned around nervous as hell.

There stood Laura at the top of the steps looking very... Let's just say, unhappy.

"I mean..." I stalled trying to figure out what to say, "You look very nice. My time could never be waisted when spent with you...."

That was really hard to say...

A fake smile appeared on her face as if to say, "Shut up. You're dead later." Which just caused me to widen my eyes in fear and quickly turn around, racing down the rest of the steps.