Spotted

Mark pov:

"Has anyone seen Ross?" I ask walking into the family room. "I haven't seen him all day."

"Come to think of it," Rydel adds turning her head around from her spot on the couch, "I haven't seen him or Laura all day."

Stormie walks out from the kitchen kissing my cheek when she enters and says, "They went out, something about hanging out..."

"Yeah." Rocky mumbles staring at the screen Infront of him. "Ross called me when I dropped my phone in the toilet. Something about trying to find Laura at the mall..."

"You dropped your phone in the toilet!" Stormie yells drawing Rocky's attention.

Busted.

"What?.." He scoffs getting up from his seat next to Ratliff. "Did I.. Did I say dropped?.. Because I meant.... Placed next to the toilet..."

I mentally slap myself in the face. Sometimes Rocky is just so.... Ugh- I can't blame him tho. Some of it's, now don't tell anyone I said this but, some of its Stormies fault. Between the two of us.. Not to brag or anything, I've always been the smarter one... If you know what I mean.

"Rocky !" Stormies yells clearly upset, "You told me you didn't drop your phone!"

"Well that was....  Now I didn't use those exact words!"

She gives him a look.

"Okay maybe.. I did~" he averts his eyes elsewhere finally landing on me.

"No." I mouth. "Leave me out of it."

"Please.." He begs with his eyes.

"No." I mouth firmly. I will not be dragged into this. I refuse.

+++
Ally pov:

"So remind me again what she looks like?" My eyes hurt from looking at so many people. Finding this one girl is going to be so hard. Curse my good nature. Why do I always have to help people?

"Exactly the same as I described 2 minutes ago." He simply says determination in his eyes. "Ugh she's not here!" He yells stopping in his tracks. Millions of people push past us angrily when we stop abruptly.

"MOVE!" Someone yells pushing me into Ross.

Quickly stepping away I mumble a sorry  before awkwardly trying to spot the person who pushed me.

"It's fine." He says. "Maybe I should just go home. For all I know she could've left."

"I thought you said she isn't from here."

"She isn't."

"Then how would she get home? Didn't she come with you?"

He squeezes his eyes tightly bringing a hand up to rub his forehead. It isn't until now do I realize just how worried he is about this girl.

"Hey.." I quietly say bringing his hand down from his face. "We're going to find Laura. Don't worry."

"But what if we don't." He whispers and for a second it's like it's just the two of us in the mall. Even though he is whispering, I can hear him clearer than ever. "What if something happened to her... What if I lose her? I can't lose her Ally! I can't! I just got her if something happens to her I-"

Ross beings to breathe heavily, his eyes widen, and his arms fly everywhere in big motions. "Hey, hey-" I say trying to calm him down. "We will find her. This happened to Austin and I once."

"It did?" He questions calming down a little.

"Yeah. This happens to everyone."

We share a small smile and he hugs me gently. "Thanks." He whispers in my ear.