Best Mom Ever

Ross pov:

After the talk with Riker and a full day to think to myself about the situation I decided I was officially ready. 

Ross: Great.... 32 hours and that's all I got...  (I mummbled to myself)

I stood up from my bunk and began pacing the room, I thought best that way. Well actually I thought best with my guitar but I didn't exactlty have that right now because Rocky sort of destroyed it when we were trying to ~ Okay, nevermind, I'm getting off track. 

Ross: Okay Ross, (I started talking to myself) Step 1- get Laura to forgive you. 

I wasn't exactly sure if she was mad or anything, but she looked mad when she yelled at me. Plus I havn't seen or spoken to her since our little arguement. She didn't come home from dinner last night, said something about needing space. 

Ross: Step  2... Be friends.. (I said outloud) ... Yeah that sounds stupid (I said sitting back down on my bunk)

???: What sounds stupid ? 

I looked up to see Mom standing at the door,

Ross: Oh, nothing... 

Mom: You know you can tell me anything Ross... 

Ross: I know and I love you for that but seriously, it's nothing. 

Mom didn't say anything for a while

Mom: So it's about Laura~

I looked at her with a shocked, suprised, and creeped out expression

Mom: (Laughed) Riker told me... don't worry~ i'm good but i'm not that good

I chuckled weakly 

Ross: I don't know mom... what do you think ? 

Mom: What do I think what ?

Ross: You know... About me and laura...  Am I really that protective ?

Mom: Well, I don't know anything about the protectitve thing but I do know that you two are getting really close... and I don't know if you've noticed but when you two are together you make each other smile like theres no tomorrow~  

I smiled to the ground just hearing it. 

Mom: And ~ (She put her hand on my knee) If you need me, I'm here. You have my full support. 

I smiled and kissed her cheek. 

Ross: You know how some kids say they have the best mom ever just cause its their moms..

Mom: Yeah~ (She smiled) 

Ross: I have the best mom ever... and i'm not just saying it. 

-----

thanks for reading guys

sorry it's short :) 

i'm writing the next chapter like right now

vote and comment