The I'm Sorry Party.

Laura's pov:

I've been outside the room Ross and I share for 4 hours already~ Wow this boy can hold a grudge.

I need him to forgive me or i'll feel horrible.... that and he locked the door so if he doesn't forgive me by tonight i'll be sleeping on the couch and I really dont want to.

Laura: Ross !!! C'mon~ I'm sorry !!! You know I didn't mean it !!

Ross: Leave me alone !!

Laura: Ross... Please... I am so sorry~ You know I didn't mean any of that...

Ross: Whatever.

I sighed.

Were not even friends and were fighting like a married couple.

I sat outside our door just thinking until Rydel walked by.

Rydel: Wah~ Hey Laura.. Almost didnt see yea ther, watcha doin' ?

Laura: Sitting. (I said without emotion)

Rydel: ... Okay... You know there are chairs downstairs... right ?

Laura: Yes. (I said in a monotone)

She sighed and sat down next to me. See this is why I love Rydel. She's so kind and thoughtful and she always know when I need help.

Rydel: Rydel Mary Lynch is at your service (She said with a salute)

I chuckled

Laura: Thanks...

Rydel: C'mon... whats wrong ? (She nudged me)

I sighed

Laura: Look... I said somethings to Ross... and I-I ment them as a joke but ... he took it a bit seriously~

Rydel: Ohh... Was that what that noise was earlier~ Pfft I thought Rocky was getting fat so his chair was cracking under his weight.

I looked at her strangely, man these Lynches are crazy.

Rydel: Yeah.. I kinda wish I knew that earlier instead of giving him an hour lecture on eating healthier... Oops.

I tried to stay serious but she was making it really hard, especially with that facial expression she made when she said "Oops"

I chuckled for a couple seconds before putting on a sad expression.

Rydel: Listen.. (She said getting serious) You and Ross might not admit that you're friends~

Laura: Ehh, let me stop you there. If you wanna help me, your not gonna say the "F" word. (I said carefully like i was talking to a 5 year old)

Rydel glared at me.

Rydel: Really, F word... What, is friendship a swear word now (She teased)

Laura: (I gasped) RYDEL !!

She rolled her eyes playfully.

Rydel: Fine~ You and Ross might not admit that your the "F" word (She said adding finger quotes) but... if you actually pay attention, your words mean something to Ross... and whether you too like it or not, your slowly starting to become frie~ I mean the "F" word...

I laughed

Laura: "F" word... thats funny.

Rydel chuckled before getting up and walking downstairs.

Rydels words swam through my mind like a fish in water.

Laura: UGH GET OUT ! (i yelled shaking my head)