Cops and Cures

---

Ross's pov:

If we weren't in a timed situation I'd laugh.

Mycenna thinks she still has the advantage over me, oh that's funny.

"We know about his son, Mycenna." Dad spoke up, rudely. He stuck his hands in his pockets and glared at her, along with everyone else.

Her eyes widened, "B..But how?!"

Glancing at my family members, I swallowed, "I told them."

"YOU!" She scowled, "This.. this'll ruin everything!"

"It's over mycenna!" Ryland smirked, "Just give us the cure so we can leave and be the happy, go, lucky, family we are."

I rolled my eyes at his unecessary sarcasm

"Really," I mumbled, giving him a side stare.

He strugged his shoulders before turning his attention back to Mycenna.

She looked like she was going to freak out.

It was kinda funny actually.

Remind me what I saw in her again?

"Mycenna sweetie," Mom started. Their she went again.

Mom's actually so much like Laura, I guess that's why I sort of got along with her over the few weeks...

They both see the good in people no matter the situation.

At time's it's a good thing but at time's like now, Yikes.. this is going to be a loong day.

"I understand where you're coming from when you're doing all this," She continued, "But, resorting to violence is never the answer, especailly when it's so close to death. I know there's a little good in you so please, please just give my family the cure and we will never bother you again."

Mycenna stared at us, a blank expression on her face before she bursted out laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA-" she laughed. it sounded more like a cackle that sent digusting shivers down my spine.

A disgusted expression appeared on my face as did my brothers,

"What's wrong with her face?" I heard Rocky whisper to Ratliff

"Forget about her face," Rat- whispered back, "What about her voice?"

"YOU GUYS," She stuck out a finger moving it between all of us, a few chuckles still appearing here and there, "ARE FUNNY!" She finished, wiping a couple fake tears from her eyes.

Rolling my eyes I wanted to punch her. I could just imagine myself lunging at her until she screamed for forgivenes..

"I'm never giving you that cure," She said;expression stern as ever.

How does she do that?

One moment she can be like "HAHAHA" and the next she's all serious...

"I don't think you realize how serious this is." Dad spoke up, an edge to his tone, "You no longer have the advantage here so either we call the cops, and you can give it to us behind bars, or you could give it to us now; in your house."

A flash of realization and fear appeared in her eyes just as fast as it dissapeared. I almost didn't notice it.

"Guys it's too late," RIker spoke up, "I already called the cops, they're on their way. We need to go, Were running out of time."

I wanted to protest but Rocky agreed.

I know that sounds like nothing but he had a serious expression on his face, something he only get's when he's up to something.