Too much love?

Rocky pov:
The front hall is silent when mom leaves. All you can hear is the tick' of the clock and maybe the screams of dad.

I purse my lips and clap my palms together. Maybe Cindy won't be so bad. "So." I say bending down to her level. "What should we do? We can go get ice cream, play at the park, fly kites, the beach is a great place this time of-"

"Cut the dog poo, fatty!" She suddenly growls.

I take a step back surprised. Okay I'm not 'surprised' but I mean... I guess It was just unexpected.

"Language!" I gasp as a hand flys towards my chest. "Alright. I know flying kites gives you a disadvantage because I was 3 year champ at the state fest.. Not to brag... But no need for sour language!"

"What?" She growls her brows furrowing. "Not that you idiot. That's for suckers. It's based on luck. I'm aiming for the big prize."
I bring a hand to the back of my neck. It's clear I'm confused. She knows it. I know it. Heck even people who accidentally walk in on the conversation would know I'm confused.
I see her eyes roll and she growls. "Ugh! It's like we've swapped age brains or something. I. Want revenge... On youuu-" the slower she talks the more confused I get. All it does is give me time to stop listening and wander off into dream land. By the time I get back to focus she's already in too deep for me to understand.

"Now listen up buddy. If my mom is making me spend a whole day with you. Than we're gonna make it count. You're gonna do everything I say or..." She brings her hand to her throat and pretends to slice it. I gulp. I know I didn't understand or haven't been listening to her previous comments but I'm pretty sure I did understand that part. She can't possibly do that.. Right?
+++
Rydel pov:
"We're going on a date!" I declare skipping straight into my boyfriends room. The TV got boring. Laura started reading. And Ryland left. My last resort was to the boyfriend.

How often does a girl get to say she 'lives' with her boyfriend and her whole family practically love him more than her?

"Why?" He pouts slightly.

"Do you not want to go on a date with me?" I ask disappointed. "We haven't hung out in a long time."

"What are you talking about?" He scoffs. "I literally had lunch with you yesterday. We even went for a hike remember?"

I bring my arms over my chest and roll my eyes. "I mean just the two of us and not with the whole family where Rocky hogs you half the time and I have to trudge threw piles of mud just to catch up to you."

He raises his hands in surrender before saying. "Hey. We told you not to where heels during our hike."

"That was after I got dressed and we actually arrived!!" I can't help but yell. This is unbelievable. I can't even get a date with my own boyfriend without my family being involved.

"What happened to our relationship Rat?" I say quietly.

"What's wrong with our relationship?" He looks like a lost puppy who just got kicked to the curb. I shrug my shoulders and fiddle with my fingers. "We spend way too much of it with my family." Dropping my head I walk back towards the edge of the door.

"And what's wrong with that?" He says confused.

"I'm starting to question whether this is our relationship or the families." Is all I say before heading out the door.
+++
Mark pov:
"I thought you loved me!!!" I wail backing myself into a corner. "Please don't make me eat it Stormie~ I want to live to see my grandkids..."

"Excuse me!" She says with an edge in her tone. "Please use your kitchen language!"

"Stormie if I eat this-" I say with a pleading look in my eye. She brings the roll closer to my mouth but I quickly put a hand in front of it. "You may never get a kiss from me again... Because I'll be up. In the sky. Where all the angels with horrible food poisoning live..."