A/N Continuation

After reading all your guys comments I have decided... To continue this book.
I didn't realise so many of you read this book and actually cared :)
I have also decided to write a few more chaps before doing a little time skip towards the end that way preventing further more boredness from this book and then writing a sequel :). I mentioned wanting to start over and many of you have told me to write a few chaps then start over so why not start over with a sequel to a book many of you have already come to enjoy and love :)

Think it's a good idea? Leave comments below.

Anyway, here's the story. Enjoy.

+++

Laura pov:

The warm air blowing at my face as I run down the streets of the small town of Indialantic, Florida is enough to wake me from my clouded mind and stop.

What am I doing? I don't have to find Austin and apologise. I'm done with helping others. I'm allowed to have a normal summer.

And just when I'm about to turn around and walk away, there she is. Ally ... I just realise I don't know her last name.

I soon find myself trying to figure out whether or not waving to get her attention is a good idea or just pretending I don't see her.

But, as luck would have it she spots me. And we definitely make eye contact.

"Laura" she greets with a small smile. I mentally wish she's just saying hi and then walking away but she's walking towards me. She even waves. "How's it going?" 

"Good." I simply say sending back the smile.

An awkward silence echoes between us and for a while the both of us just stand there completely and utterly speechless.

"So I should go.." She blurts out lifting her left arm up and thrusting her thumb behind her emphasising her point. "But we should catch up sometime.. Maybe over a coffee?"

At a complete loss for words I quickly nod, pressing my lips together and watch her slowly walk down the street she came.

What did she mean by catch up? I can't help but think. We don't even know each other...

+++

"Hey babe." Ross greets from the couch I left him at. The stupid wrestling match he was watching when I left is still on. I'm surprised he even turned his head to greet me.

"Hey.." I mumble still thinking about Allys words. For some reason I just can't get them out of my head.

"What's wrong?" Ross asks noticing my discomfort when I take a seat next to him.

Leaning against him snugly, he brings both arms around my body temporarily giving me slight amnesia.

Until I remember.

"Nothing." I say and focus on the tv. Two big men were fighting, throwing punches and kicks, how can people watch this stuff?

I know Ross is staring at me. I can feel it. It brings a warm sensation to my heart knowing he cares for me and I have to bite my lip to stop from smiling.
But then he says, "Okay." like the typical insensitive guy and I can physically feel him shrug before turning back to the tv.

That lasted long..

"I mean.." I purposely say taking his attention away from the screen. "I bumped into Ally on the streets earlier."

"Oh." He says completely unphased. "Interesting."

I know he isn't interested but I just need someone to rant to right now.

"Yeah.. And it was really awkward since, you know. She's your friend, not exactly mine."

And for some reason, that- is what catches his undivided attention.

"Woah, woah, woah." He says turning to me. "My friends are your friends."

The two of us stare at each other dead in the eyes. Me, sending him a sympathetic look, and him giving me a determined look.

"Ross you can't really believe that..."

"Yes. I do!"

"Ross.. That's.. And I mean this in the nicest way possible: dumb, pathetic, and cheesy."

"That's your nice way of saying it...? Ouch."

I roll my eyes before replying with, "that's life. Ross you can't believe your friends and my friends will always get along. You can't expect for me to get along with your friends and you mine. Let's face it, that's just: impossible."

He takes a hold of both my hands and plays with my thumbs. "But what if I want for that to happen." He says quietly looking straight into my eyes.

Its right then and there do I smile. He's showing me his vulnerable, dreamy, childish, optimistic side. I've never seen it before.

I don't realise I'm smiling too much until he calls it out. "Uh why are you smiling at me like that?"

My smile doesn't falter though. Instead of answering his question, I slowly get up from the couch and pull my fingers away from his. At first he looks like a reluctant child with big hazel eyes curious for what the future has in store, but as we pull apart and I'm now fully standing, I walk towards the door to the living room and before I step out I turn around and show him my smile. A genuine, happy smile.

"Don't ever change Ross." I whisper before turning around and walking up the stairs to look for Rydel.

+++

"But you don't get it Delly!!" I exhale letting out my emotions. "Why did Ally say let's catch up? I don't even know her!"

I had just spend about 10 minutes of my life explaining what had happened with Ally and I'm close to 98% certain Delly didn't hear any of it.

"Maybe she was just being nice." Delly says with her face in a magazine.

"Talking to you Lynches sure is hard. Especially the getting your attention part."

She isn't even focusing. Instead she replies with a "mhm" before turning the finished page of the fashion magazine blocking her face from my view.

"I ate a bug." I say cautiously eyeing her.

"Mhm.." She says again.

"I pushed Rocky off a cliff and left him dangling there."

"That's nice." She mumbles once again flipping another page.

"Ratliff kissed me."

"That's great."

With a roll of my eyes I try one more.

"I had sex with Ross." And at that moment, the magazine in her hands dropped to the ground without a thump because an ear shattering scream left Rydel Marie Lynch's mouth, shattering the ear drums of every single person in the cottage as well as probably everybody in the state of Florida.

The end.

Kidding. We didn't die. But I'm sure some had to go to the hospital.
++++
Thanks for reading. Hope you like it.
:)  vote and comment