Fix up then break up

Laura pov:
After the nurse came in and kicked Rydel and Riker out, I fell asleep. Best nap i've had in ages actually.
I woke up to the sound of a knock on my closed door.
"Come in ~" I said faintly, tucking the loose strands of hair behind my ears.
Ross walked in with a basket filled with what I think are... Apology gifts ?
He had a cheeky smile on his face with a really cliche teddy bear under his left armpit.
"Anyone call for the apology doctor ?" He teased. I giggled as he walked towards my bed leaning in for a hug.
"I'm really sorry about running out on you earlier.." He said pulling away from the hug.
I stared at the teddy bear he got me, playing with the red bow around it's neck, my favourite colour.
"It's fine Ross. I get it. You needed time to process." I looked up at him carefully for the first time since he ran out. He had dried tear stains all over his cheeks , and his eyes were red.. Barely visible, but they were there.
There was no doubt in my mind he was crying.
"Really ross... It's fine." I squeezed his hand reassuringly.
Ross seamed fine after that. He laughed, talked, even joked more. We don't deserve to be here... Do i really deserve to die ? Is this really what my fate was set out to be ?
"ROSS ! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME !! UGHH MY LIFE IS RUINED !!! UGHHHH"
"oh g~d.." I mumbled, placing my head in my hands. Is she actually here ? Is she really gonna do this now !?
Ross and I both looked towards the door wishing this wasn't happening.
"Why didn't you text me back !" She whined dramatically.
Yup. She really was gonna do it here. I mentally face palmed myself for thinking Ross and I could actually have a quiet afternoon to ourselves.
"Mycenna.." Ross stood up from his seat next to me and walked towards her.
I felt a pang of sadness as he got up and left my side, must be my med's kicking in.
"What are you doing here ?" He almost sounded... annoyed. I couldn't help smile.
"To see you silly !" Mycenna put an arm around his neck like she wasn't just screaming her head off a couple seconds ago.
I looked down sadly, i totally forgot they were still dating...
"And WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HER !?" i looked at her weirdly. Wow she has a lot of mood swings..
"She's my friend. Why wouldn't I be
here ?"
"Ross, if we are going to work, you can't hang out with nobodies." She said with a hand on his shoulder. Using her other hand she twirled a strand of hair continuously while batting her eyelashes. I rolled my eyes. As if Ross would stop hanging out with me to be with her.
Ross didn't say anything for a second.
"Ross.." I managed to speak up.
He wouldnt...
Would he ?
"Fine. C'mon mycenna." He dragged her out the door by the hand not even giving me a second glance back. I felt tears falling out of my eyes. How could he ? After we just made up..
---
Thanks for reading guys
Sorry updates are slow.
Hope you liked it.