Asleep💤

Armin falling asleep on y/n whenever they are around...

(y/n) pov:

I was in the library with Armin. We were both laying against the wall, with a book on both of our hands. My head on Armin's shoulder, while his head rests on top mines. We were just reading enjoy the silence and comfort of each other.

Suddenly I feel Armin's head get heavier, and soft little snores coming from him.

I smiled softly at the blond boy.

so peaceful when he's sleeping

I put my book down, while grabbing Armin's and placing it to the floor next to me. I moved his head slowly and gently on my lap, so he wouldn't wake up. He tensed up in his sleep a bit, but got comfortable as I played with his hair.

After 5 minutes, I picked up my book and continued to read, with Armin still sleeping on my lap.

——————————

We are outside the walls, retreating from the expedition. The expedition failed, but we didn't lose anyone, only injured. Me, Armin, Sasha, and other injured soldiers.

I was picked up by a titan, and was nearly eaten, but then I got saved by Mikasa. I'm fine, but it's a little hard to breath since the titan squeezed me in its large hands.

Armin and Sasha weren't injured, which was a relief. Sasha was looking after some of the injured on the wagon to see if they were alright. And Armin was in the wagon because he was looking after me.

Well... it seems like I am the one looking after him now.

Right now he is asleep with his head leaning against my shoulders.

I swear this boy can sleep anywhere

"Is he asleep??" Sasha asked me once she saw Armin

"Yep" I replied popping the 'p'

There wasnt any titans chasing us and I can already see the wall a few feet ahead.

"How can he be asleep now? In the middle of a retreat, thats odd." Sasha laughed a bit, as ahe sat down next to me.

"Well, I think it's the same for you, but with food... SEE your eating a potato RIGHT NOW!! In a middle of a retreat, hmmm that's odd." I stated the last part in a mocking tone, while laughing.

"Oh shut up (y/n)" Sasha said sarcastically rolling her eyes, and takikg another bite

I moved a bit, moving Armin's head to my lap like I usually do. I struggled a bit since my ribs were hurting, but I managed.

I played with his hair, as we were close to the gate.

——————————

I couldn't sleep tonight, so I snuck out of the dorm and sat down on the roof.

"Can't sleep either?" I said softly, as I saw Armin on the roof looking up at the stars.