Stressed Out

(y/n)'s pov:

I was pacing around my room. I was so stressed out today. I can't take it anymore, I had so much stuff to do.

First I have to fix my ODM gear because it had a malfunction.

Then do some paper work for Hange because I am helping them with experiments.

Today's training didn't make it any better. I stayed up so late with Hange and Moblit assisting them on the experiments, that I was so tired for Captain Levi's training.

Usually I did really good during the training, but since i was tired. I got my ass kicked when we had to spar with each other. I was sparing with Jean and he beat me, which was a surprise to everyone.

I also had to clean the rooms with the others. Cleaning is nice and fine, but I was so stressed to the point I didn't want to do anything.

Oh and I also have to go into town to get some more food for us since we are running out.

I don't even know if my sick mother is doing well... and I can't even see her. And my little brother is all alone with her.

What if she is dead and my brother is alone?!?!

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ALL OF THAT WHEN I AM BRUISED FROM TRAINING...

MY HEAD IS SPINNING..

AND I CAN'T EVEN FINISH MY FIRST TASK TO FIX MY ODM GEAR!!

I can't do this anymore..

why is it hard to breathe?!?!

what's happening?!?!

why are my thoughts loud all of a sudden?!?

why is this happening?!?!

I stopped walking and my hands were tangled in my hair. My knees gave up on me and I fell to the ground.

Armin's pov:

"Is (y/n) alright? They have been in the room for a long time." Sasha worried.

"Yea she/he even lost to horse face guy over here." Eren said, as he pointed at Jean.

"HEY! but you have a point Eren." Jean agreed.

"Maybe I should che-"

Before I could finish my sentence we heard a THUMP above us.

"Hey... did that come from (y/n)'s room?" Eren asked.

All of our eyes widened, and they all looked at me.

"I got this, clean here, and tell us when Captain gets back."

They all nodded, and they had worried faces, as I left to go to (y/n).

For the whole week we tried to ask whats wrong, but they just put on a smile and waved off our questions. We knew something was off with (y/n).