REQUESTED: Mother💞

The reader is Armin's foster mother

Requested by: @Herosperger

This is an Armin x mother reader

Armin's pov:

Next week is going to be Mother's Day and I was walking to home from school, like I usually do. Mom told me after school that we can go to the library. I was really excited because I had my eye on this one particular book.

I already bought something for my mom. I bought her a necklace that has a locket in it. It's a picture of me and her, a week after she adopted me.

I always looked up to her. She is caring, strong, smart, and got along with most people.

As I was walking, I saw three familar figures standing by a building.

Oh no, not these guys again.

I tried my best to keep my head down, because this was the way home to my house and they were right there!

Unfortunately they saw me.

"Ohhh would you look at that!"

"The little blonde is here, how fun."

I stopped walking because they surrounded me. I held my books close to me and the necklace was in my pocket. There was one guy in front of me, one to my side, and another one behind me. The one in front of me slapped the books out of my arms.

I was quick to pick up my books on the ground. The three bullies laughed.

"Oh? What's this?" The bully from the side of me said as he picked something up.

I looked up at him and my eyes widened.

"Hey! Give it back! That's mine." I yelled. I tried to steal it away from him, but two of the bullies held onto my arms.

"This necklace is nice. Who gave it to you? Girlfriend? I doubt you have one. Your parents? Oh wait.. they're both dead."

"No I bought it myself! For my mother. Now give it back!" I tried to leave the others grip, but no use.

"Mother? Ohhh, you mean the one who adopted you? HA! That's not your actually mom. I bet she doesn't even love you. My theory is that after she took you in, she got a reward from the town. And she got lots of money, that's why she has a bunch of money for you! Such a shame Armin, she only took you in for the money, not love."

"No! Your wrong, she does love me! Mom loves me." I defended.

"Even if she does love you. You're nothing like her. I heard your so called 'mother' is outgoing, active, and strong. Look at you, stuck under a book. I mean you're so weak, imagine she leaves you... just like your biological parents did."

That's it!

I used all of my strength and successfully got out of the grip from the two. I ran towards the guy and punched him. He fell to the ground, I went up to him and was about to punch him again, but instead I grabbed the necklace, and my books.

"Your wrong. I know she loves me." I said and ran off, with the two others to help their friend.

She loves me..