REQUESTED: Feelings

Requested by: MidnightHeart858

Third Person POV:

(y/n) and Armin were always there for each other. (y/n) developed small feelings for him and even planned on confessing. But someone did before them, and that was Annie.

Armin and Annie are now dating, but all (y/n) could do was watch support them.

They kept their feelings to themselves. Trying to not love Armin anymore, but how do you unlove him? Over the years the love only grew stronger from the blonde.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Armin wanna hang out today?" (y/n) asked.

He smiled at them and shook his head, "Sorry (y/n). Annie and I had plans already, but I will tomorrow alright?"

(y/n)'s heart ache, but they left a smile on their face and patted his back.

"Alright, I'll just go along with Sasha and Mikasa."

With that (y/n) walked towards the direction of Mikasa and Sasha.

Armin's POV

Why does relationships have to be so difficult?!

I let out a heavy sigh as I was walking along side with Annie around town.

"You ok?" Annie asked with a dull, but worried tone.

"Yea, it's nothing. Let's go eat." I waved the problem off.

As I was walking ahead, Annie stopped and stared off somewhere.

I looked towards her direction and saw (y/n), Mikasa, and Sasha. They were laughing while looking at items.

"Hmm looks like they're here too." Annie nodded.

(y/n) looked so happy. Ever since Annie and I got together, they have been sort of sad and hurt.

Even though they don't show it, I know when something's wrong. I've been trying to ask but they come up with excuses.

Maybe it's because we've been driftint apart. I haven't spent alot of time with them recently. I'll fix that all tomorrow! To make (y/n) happy again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV:

As Armin was staring at (y/n), Annie observed everything.

How he was smiling at the sight of (y/n).

How his face lights up at the mention of their name or when they're near.

How his cheeks would tint a shade of red whenever he stared at (y/n).

He loves (y/n). Annie thought to herself.

"Come on lets go, I'm starving." Armin said with a smile and wrapped his arm around Annie's shoulder.

They were lead into the cafe at the corner center with the window to the side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ooo let's buy some clothes!" Sasha exclaimed to her two best friends.

"That'll be fun!" (y/n) cheered.

Mikasa just smiled at the two, then something caught her eye.

"Looks like Annie and Armin are on a date."