Unbreakable Bond

(A/N): Hey guys! Damm its been so long since I updated, but I bored right now since im being isolated and the fact that AOT is ending so I thought "Why tf not?"

Third Person POV:

Armin and (y/n)'s bond was special. They have known each other since birth because their parents were such close friends. Unfortunately, their parents all died together, running away to see the outside world.

Armin and (y/n) swore to each other that they would see the world for their parents, and themselves.

(Before the Wall broke)

"Armin!" A young person called out for their best friend.

"Yes (y/n)?" The boy responded

"Come with me to the market to buy more bread!"

"Alright!"

(y/n) took Armin's hand in their own as they started to run towards the market with coins in their hands, laughing along the way, hand in hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did they bully you again?" (y/n) asked as Armin was in his room crying. He was on his bed, his back facing (y/n) with the sheets over his head.

(y/n) slowly removed the blankets over his had and sat down next to him on the bed.

"Let me see the wounds."

Armin sat up and turned around slowly.

(y/n) saw his forehead was purple hand his hands had a few scratches on them. They carefully placed both of their hands on his face and kissed his forehead, where the wound was. They kissed his hands too, right on top of the scratches.

"Mother always kissed my wounds to make me feel better. I hope you feel a bit better now Armin."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(y/n)! You'll never believe what kind people I met today! They were so kind and they stopped the bullies when you weren't there. There names are Mikasa and Eren, I think we would be really good friends. I'll introduce you to them when you get better." Armin ranted on as he sat on a chair besides his best friends bed.

(y/n) caught a really bad cold and was sick for a week.  Armin never left their side. He only left to get food and water. They could barely speak since their throat was dry and it hurt for them, but they nodded in response smiling that their friend found nice people.

"Oh! And Eren's father was a doctor! He gave me these medicines to give to you so you would feel better."

Armin helped (y/n) sit up, as he gave them the cup of water and the medicine. They scrunched up their face, not liking the flavor and drank alot of water afterwards. Armin only laughed at (y/n)'s reaction and went on about various topics.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armin opens the door revealing Eren and Mikasa.

"MIKASA!!" (y/n) exclaims as they run over to hug the girl. Mikasa hugs (y/n) back with a smile across both of their faces.