Catching up with the ✨Levi Squad✨

Third Person Pov:

"shit shit shit shit shit shit.. SHIT! GUYS I FORGOT CAPTAIN LEVI SAID HE WILL BE HOME TWO HOURS EARLIER THAN USUAL TODAY!" Eren screamed.

"WHAT!! OH MY FUCKING GOD- WE HAVE TO START CLEANING NOW!" Jean yelled.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier shit head!?!" (y/n) yelled at Eren as she/he hit him in the head.

"Oh because I wanted us to fail.... OBVIOUSLY I FORGOT DUMBASS!" Eren yelled back, rubbing the back of his head where (y/n) hit him.

Armin was sleeping peacefully on (y/n)'s lap, while she/he was playing with his hair and reading a book.

"What did you say about me Eren!?" Jean yelled from the kitchen.

"I said nothing horse-face." Eren responded coldy.

They were going to start a fight and were probably going to be loud.

Since (y/n) wasn't so far from the kitchen she/he closed their book and looked at the two.

"Hey assholes! Keep it down! If you wake up Armin with your bickering, I swear to the walls I will kill both of you." She/He whispered yelled at them.

"I'm hungryyyy." Sasha whined.

"Sasha, we JUST ate." Connie reasoned.

(y/n) sighed. "Here Sasha have mine, I'm not hungry anyway."

"THANKS (y/nnnnnnn)"

Everyone was in the living room, just being quiet... for once.

Out of nowhere (y/n) picked up Armin bridal style as he was reading.

"If anyone messes with this angel in my arms, I will hurt you physically." She/He stated.

"And if anyone messes with this angel who is holding me, I will hurt you mentally." Armin said out of the blue.

"If anyone eats my food, I will eat you!" Sasha tried to catch on.

"Uhhh Sasha, I don't think that's how it
wor-"  Jean started, but Connie interrupted him.

"If anyone messes up my amazing hair, I will shave your head in your sleep!" Connie exclaimed, laughing.

There was going to be a huge blizzard during the day and everyone had to stay inside.

Levi was in his room doing some paperwork, and everyone else was downstairs because Historia thought it would be fun if they all slept downstairs.

Levi... actually agreed with that as long as they don't disturb him, then they should be fine.

"Ooo you guys wanna tell some spooky stories?" Connie said in a ghost voice as he grabbed the candle light.

"Yes! Let's do it." Sasha exclaimed.

"HA you sure Jean boy won't be scared over here!?" Eren teased.

"Are you sure YOU won't be scared Eren!?" Jean teased back.

They both crossed their arms as they glared at each other.

They were all sat in this circular position: Eren, Mikasa, Armin, (y/n), Sasha, Connie, Historia, and Jean.

Connie went first and told his story. It wasn't scary, but hilarious instead.

Sasha went next and while she was explaining it, it was starting off scary... and then ended up with there being no more food.

(y/n) went next.