Catching up with the ✨Levi Squad✨2

Third Person pov:

"Historia you alright?" (y/n) asked as he/she walked into the store and saw Historia feeling down.

"Yea just a little upset. Can you say something to make me feel better?" She sighed.

"Uhhh your dad's dead."

Historia was silent for a moment.

"Hmm close enough." She replied.

"I SAVED YOUR LIFE!!" Jean yelled at Eren.

"YOU PUSHED ME OFF THE BUILDING!" Eren protested.

"At least you didn't get eaten! Besides you have your titan healing shit and you transformed anyway"

"Thats not the point-"

"No Armin, for the millionth time. Levi isn't a wizard just because he puts his brooms in a special place!" (y/n) scolded him.

"Just imagine though.."

"I can see it, but NO-"

"Imagine what?" Levi asked from the doorway.

"AHHHH!"

"Look it's a puppy!!" (y/n) exclaimed as she/he saw something in the forest.

"uhhh (y/n), I don't think that's a dog." Armin whispered.

But he was too late, (y/n) went in the woods chasing the creature.

Then Armin heard screaming.

"AHHHHHHH NOT A PUPPY!! ITS A WOLF! HELPPP ITS GONNA BITE ME!" (y/n) pleaded.

"What did I tell you about getting to close to things you have no clue about?!" Armin scolded at (y/n) as he placed bandages on their arm.

"Sorry Armin." She sighed sheepishly.

Armin sighed. "It's fine (y/n), but next time don't run off like that." He kissed where he placed the last bandage on her/his cheek.

"What the hell is that?" Levi asked as he saw something behind (y/n).

"Uhhh I don't know it keeps following me!" (y/n) informed.

Soon enough the others came, along with Armin.

"(y/n)! WHATS THE WOLF DOING HERE!!"

"ITS NOT MY FAULT! I was reading near the trees eating my bread, and then fell asleep. And then when I woke up this THING was eating my bread!" (y/n) reasoned.

"Woahhhh can I touch it?!" Connie asked in amazement.

"Levi, your squad is odd... but amazing at the same time." Hange told Levi.

"Tell me about it." He scoffed.

"Well like, you got one who can turn into a titan, one who you found out is like your family member i guess, a boy who carries an illegal book around about the outside world LIKE WHAT. Uhhh what else, the ACTUAL ruler inside the walls. A girl/boy who found a wolf, and wolves are to not be tamed, but she/he tamed it somehow.. I need to take notes from them. And then there is that trio who is almost like the funniest thing that has ever happened."