Dangerous

Third Person POV:

Falling in love with the enemy
It's dangerous.

"(y/n), your are instructed to join the 104th cadets. You know who you're supposed to protect."

"Of course Kenny." (y/n) bowed at him.

"Good. After you graduate, you inform us on their location." He smiled and patted their head.

(y/n) bowed at him again nodding their head.

"Don't get attached to anyone. They are all your enemies in the end. Trust no one."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n)'s mission was to spy on Historia, aka 'Christa'. Kenny took them in,  and they were trained under him at the age of 8.

(y/n) thought he took them in because of generosity, but no. He took them in because he was instructed to.

Did he ever tell (y/n) that? Nope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n)'s POV:

Historia is such a kind person.

I laughed as Sasha acted like a beast and leaped for bread on Historia's hands. I patted Sasha's shoulder as Ymir came up from behind us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were on a snowy mountain that we were supposed to hike on. I was walking with Ymir, Historia and some unconscious dude.

"Oi (y/n)," Ymir called out, "go on ahead and see if we're getting near."

I nodded my head, but also stayed close to make sure Historia was alive.

Ymir wouldn't hurt Historia though. I'm sure she'll be fine.

I saw some latterns light up and a cabin. "We're almost there!" I sighed in relief.

As I was heading back towards Historia and Ymir, Ymir looks at me. It looks like she was angry.

"Shut up!" She yelled at Historia then walked towards her. Ymir picked her up, but I was quick to get Historia from her grasp.

"You idiot! She could have fallen down the-" I was cut off as Ymir kicked me off and I was rolling down the snow.

I hit my head hard against the tree, and then Historia rolled down next to me.

"Ah shit." I cursed as Historia hit my back, with my head banging against the tree again. Then snow fell ontop of the both of us.

Kenny was right. I really can't trust anyone.

"Damm.. you.. Ymir.." I got up and dusted the snow off of Historia and I.

Historis was unconscious as I felt liquid dripping from my head with a headache.

I put Historia on my back as I made my way towards the cabin.