Jaeyong / NCT / Fear pt. 2

Requested by specialsuga

Jaehyun doesn't let go of Taeyong. The only time he actually has to, is when they go through the security check.

To Jaehyun it's still weird, they have their own plane only for the NCT 127 members (accept this incorrect information), so why do they still have to go through security? Well, whatever, he can't change it anyways. It's also probably not as dramatic as he feels about it.

Jaehyun knows that. It's just the fact that Taeyong lost consciousness today that makes him go mad, makes him crazy, makes him worry. It's not just about Taeyong's anxiety but about Jaehyun not being able to be there for him to calm him down. It stresses Jaehyun out.

When the security check is finally finished, Jaehyun gets back to Taeyong's side. His arm naturally gets back to the previous place - protectively wrapped around Taeyong's waist. He feels the older lean into his touch and almost smiles.

Almost.

When the tension leaves his boyfriend's body and he stops to shake, Jaehyun can relax, too. His shoulder is slightly behind the other's, supporting him and making it a bit harder for other people to have a look at him. Even if they dare to glance at the gay couple in an obviously judging way, Jaehyun just glares back for a few seconds and Taeyong doesn't even notice anything.

He's still thinking about the flight. It doesn't scare him that much anymore, he feels kind of okay, but it's still ... a plane. He'll still be trapped in there, and if they end up in a plane crash - which happens even if it's rare, nobody can deny that - he's verivery (see what I did there jdjdjkasjeukksmd ) likely to die.

The only thing keeping him sane right now is the fact that Jaehyun will be there with him. And it doesn't make sense because Jaehyun can't stop the plane from crashing, he can't promise that nothing bad is going to happen. Still, Taeyong's mind decided Jaehyun can.

Additionally, there's no doubt Jaehyun would do everything he possibly can to save Taeyong. That's why Taeyong nuzzles a bit further into Jaehyun's arms on their way to the gate.

They don't have to wait. The plane is ready for them, it's there just for them. The act of boarding is also not very hard. Going through a door is no problem, so entering the plane is no problem. Sitting down next to Jaehyun, clutching his hand as tightly as possible and hiding his face in his shoulder is no problem.

The problem is that the doors close. The problem is that Taeyong couldn't take his sleeping pills. He couldn't because he wouldn't be able to keep food in his still cramping stomach right now. The problem is that he already entered the plane in pain. The problem is he already lost consciousness once today. The problem is that he knows he's getting himself worked up, but can't do anything about it.

The doors are closed.

He's trapped.

If the plane crashes, Jaehyun will die, too. That makes him even more scared.

Jaehyun can't die. He can't.

Taeyong's grip on Jaehyun's upper arm tightens.

"Jaehyun." Taeyong whispers, tugging on Jaehyun's sleeve, demanding attention in the subtlest way possible. "Jaehyun, we can't fly."

"Why, hon? Do you need your sleeping meds? Is your stomach hurting again?" Jaehyun's hand wanders back to Taeyong's tummy, his palm rubbing the other's cramping middle, trying to take the edges of the cramps with the warmth of his hand.

Taeyong just shakes his head. Although Jaehyun is right, his stomach is actually cramping pretty badly right now, that's not what he means.

"You can't die. Promise me you won't die and then we can fly. Promise me and I'm okay." Jaehyun's heart clenches.

"You know I can't promise you anything. But I can tell you what we're gonna do now. We're going to get into the air, together in this plane. Yes, the doors are going to be closed. No, I can't promise you we won't have a plane crash. When we're in the air, I'll get you a little snack, something that will be easy on your stomach. Then you're gonna take your sleeping pills. You're gonna get wonderfully comfortable on my wonderfully comfortable lap. I'll get you a pillow and then you can sleep. And I won't let go of you until we leave this plane. Are you okay with that, love?"

Taeyong nods. That doesn't sound too bad.

About half an hour later - after a rough and a little teary start as well as a very slow digested granola bar - Taeyong is lying on Jaehyun's lap, soundly asleep.

——————————

779 words

Sorry this is short and has literally no plot but I kinda had to improvise *insert apologetic smile*.
Thank you jdjdjkasjeukksmd for saving this oneshot (Wattpad decided to delete 600 words, duh)!
Thank you for 600 reads!!!
Markhyuck iNcOmiNg!

Also: would anyone read a part 3 to the yuwin oneshots i uploaded? I kinda wanna write something like that...