23.

After the concert ended, we went back to the VIP area to meet the band. I was shaking like crazy, Pierce The Veil has been one of my favorite bands since..forever really. I've always liked their music since their album "A Flair For The Dramatic" came out in 2007. I looked over at Johnnie who just stood their nonchalant as if he didn't know who we were about to meet. "Johnnie,oh my god what if I freak out like I did with Of Mice and Men..what if they hate me?" I say nervously. He just laughs and shakes his head. "Don't worry about it Ky,I bet your not even the most nervous fan here."
He was right. Not even 30 seconds after he said that,a girl was crying and threw up. I just laughed into Johnnie's shoulder at the irony of the situation. He laughed with me but not loud enough for the girl to hear.
When it was time for us to meet them I walked over nervously,fangirling on the inside. "Hello darling,what's your name?" Vic asked putting his arm around my shoulder preparing for a picture. "Uh,I'm Ky..." I say smiling like an idiot. He just nodded smiling "That's a beautiful name!" Tony and Jaime nodded. Mike smiled and shook my hand "Nice to meet you." The picture was taken and I went over to Johnnie. "He called me darling..Vic freakin' Fuentes called me darling!" I said jumping up and down. Johnnie just laughed and led me outside to call a cab.