5.

The interview with SWS went great, I think. I'm not really sure because I was busy talking to Johnnie the whole time. We had some good laughs but our conversation took a turn and it's getting pretty serious now. "So, what's it like being Ky?" He asks. I shrug. "It kinda sucks.." He nods. "And why is that?" I sigh "Well no one really likes me, I have to go to therapy, and..." I mumble to myself "I want to die.." He looks at me with wide eyes. "Crap, did you hear that last part?" I bite my lip. He grabs my wrist and half drags, half guides me to the back of the bus away from the others. "Look at me" he says. I stare into his deep blue eyes. " You don't even think about doing that to yourself." I blush darkly and nod slowly. "Well that kind of ruins my plans.." He looks at me seriously. "What are you talking about?" I bite my lip and look away bashfully. "I was going to do it after Warped.." He nods slowly processing what I just said. "No, your not. Your going to be on Warped Tour until you find a reason to live. I'm getting you on Bryan's crew. I'll be right back. You wait here." He says jogging over to Bryan. I can't hear what he's saying but he keeps motioning to me. Bryan nods and looks at me. "Welcome to the crew!" He shouts to me. I blush. How is my mom going to handle the fact that her 16 and a half daughter is going to be touring with these guys. I hope she will let me...

Johnnie walks back over to me. " I need to call my mom.." He nods and walks a few feet away to give me some privacy. When I ask my mom, she says yes and gives me the same "Anything to make you happy" bullcrap again. I wonder how many times I'm going to get what I want from that...
I smile at Johnnie. He looks at me. "She said I can go!" He hugs me tightly. I blush but I know deep down that I'm enjoying his embrace. After a while, we are broken up by Bryan and Damon. "So..." Damon says laughing. Me and Johnnie pull apart and just look at each other and then at the guys. "Uh hi guys.. How long have you been watching us?" I ask blushing dark. "Hmm, well from the part where Johnnie dragged you over here to the part where you two were cuddling against my bus." I laugh and nod trying to hide the fact that I was as red as a tomato. Johnnie just shook his head.