30. (Ky's POV)

I turned expecting it to be Kyle.. But it was some random guy trying to pull me away. "What the hell!" I scream at him. He's much older than me,or so it seems. He has tattoos all the way up his arms and he seems pretty strong,I can tell by his grip. I turned to try and get help from Johnnie or Kyle but they were too busy fist bumping and head banging like the rest if the crowd. "Let me go!" I screamed attempting to pull away. He just kept pulling me further away. "Help!" I pleaded searching the crowd for a familiar face. I started to panic. My screaming didn't matter because it blended in with the crowd. I was being dragged from the front of the crowd to the back. I decided to give out one more plead for help. "Somebody help me!" I scream as loud as I can.

The music keeps going but u can't hear Chris anymore. This isn't how the song goes,I think. "Hey! Asshole!" I hear coming from the stage. It's Chris Motionless,standing up for me. The man with my arm just turns around, a smirk on his face. "I can do what I want,she's my daughter." My eyes widen and I turn and take a second look at him. "Dad..? N-No! Let me go!" I scream. I don't know what else to do, so I have to play the 'I've never seen this man in my life' card. "I don't know him!" I say loud enough for the crowd to hear. "Let her go! Do I honestly have to call security? This is bullshit man.. Just let her go." Chris says. 'Yeah!' The crowd says. He doesn't loosen his grip. Security comes from all sides and my dad makes a run for it, I try not to go with him but I either run, or get dragged..