39.

After the kiss, Damon just vlogged us standing there awkwardly. "Uhm.. I think the Black Veil Brides set is going to start soon. We should probably get going.." I lied. Johnnie nodded and we walked outside. The BVB set wasn't for another 2 and a half hours. I'm just not in the mood for awkward silences.
We walked to a nearby park to get away from anyone who might know who we are. It felt nice to be somewhere other than Warped Tour grounds. It's always full of the same kind of people,screaming fangirls.
I can't really say anything because that's exactly what I was before I met Bryan. Well, I still kind of am,but I'm a screaming fangirl with a YouTube channel. Which honestly shouldn't make a difference,but it does.
He starts to walk over to the swings but I tug his arm over to a small oak tree. "Where are you going?" He asks with an eyebrow raised. "I thought we could sit in a tree." I shrugged blushing. He nodded and kissed my cheek. "That's perfect.." I blushed and quickly climbed through the branches to make sure he didn't see me blush. He climbed slowly behind me. I finally sat down and got comfortable between a few branches and he sat across from me.
It was quiet for a while. I just looked around thinking to myself. Then he held my hand. I gave him a small smile. He gently pulled me closer into his arms. I closed my eyes and laid my head on his chest. I swear, his arms around me was a better anti-depressant than anything a doctor could prescribe.
I looked up at him "This is kind of weird but..would you mind singing to me..?" I say blushing slightly. "I just need something to calm my nerves.." I say quietly. He nods and softly sings Sleepwalking by Bring Me The Horizon. I smiled and played with his hands. While I was messing with them I found a few scars on his wrists.
I quickly kissed them and then he put his hand on my cheek making me look at him. "Please don't hurt yourself anymore Johnnie..." I whisper looking into his bright blue eyes. He just nods "I won't..I promise." I smile softly and lay my head back on his chest.
~1 hour later~
We climbed down from the tree and started to walk back to Warped grounds to catch the BVB set. I was pretty excited. Concerts are amazing, always so much energy and adrenaline but concerts with Johnnie are like 1 million times more exhilarating.
When we got there, they were just setting up. We couldn't get to the barrier but being in the middle of the crowd was good enough. We held hands as a few fans approached us.
"Oh my g-" some girl with bleach blonde hair whispered as she saw us. I just laughed softly and Johnnie kissed my cheek. "W-Wait. Johnnie Guilbert and...." She says with a grin. "Sorry I always forget your name but oh my god. Can I get a picture for my tumblr? You guys are like the cutest couple ever." We nodded and smiled for her picture. After she was done we both have her a hug "My name is Ky by the way" I say with a laugh. She nods quickly and smiles "I thought it was something like that." I nodded and then faced the stage again. They were starting to perform "Goodbye Agony." I freakin' love this song so much. I sang along the whole time.