33.

I grabbed my stuff and went into the bathroom. I brushed my hair,brushed my teeth,changed into a P!ATD sweater and some pajama shorts. Then I laid down on Johnnie's bed and decided to check twitter.
I never knew how much hate a person could get. Apparently people took pictures of me and Johnnie at different Warped Tour shows,holding hands,leaning on each other,etc. I would like to say at least 50% of his fans 'ship it' but that would be an over exaggeration by like,35%.
I read the tweets. Mostly saying I didn't deserve to be here, that I only had like 2 videos and how does that make me a YouTuber. I sighed and put my phone away just as Johnnie came and sat down on the end of the bed.
"Is something wrong?" He asked looking at me slightly concerned. I then felt a few hot tears on my cheek and wipes them away with my sleeve. "Uhm..y-yeah I'll be fine" I lied. He just shook his head and hugged me tightly. I started to cry into his chest.
How could this all happen in one day? Seriously,my bad past and the bad things that are to come in my future all in one god damn day. I'm so tired but I don't want to sleep..
"You can tell me if you want.." He whispered. I nodded. "My dad..he found me and I don't know how he did. He should still be in jail..after all it's only been eight years of the fifteen.." I whisper. He nods but raises an eyebrow "Fifteen years is kind of a lot Ky..why was he in jail anyways?" He asked. I just buried my face into his chest. "He uhm,did some...things to me.." I say. He nods and I see his jaw clench up tight. I sigh quietly and lay down facing the wall. He lays next to me and wraps his arms around my waist. I turn so that I'm facing him and cuddle close before falling asleep.