Chapter 20

R E M U S

R E M U S

Marked two days before I leave. Hard, I know. Sad, I know. Difficult, I know. Necessary, I know. No choice, I know. Everything fucked up, I fucking know.

Ughh.

But today was not going to be sad, or anything. It was going to be happy and romantic. And everything. Because today I was taking Sirius on a date. The final goodbye to my baby.

It was a surprise and I wanted Sirius to be happy. So now I was going upstairs to our room to ask him out. Where he and Lily and Reg were apparently fighting while packing my stuff. I opened the door and saw the commotion happening inside. Reg was pretty much spread on our bed like a comforter. Lily and Sirius stood on the floor with my suitcase in between them and mum sat on the bulky armchair we had in our room in the far corner.

I wanted to fuck Sirius in that chair one day. Just saying.

And Sirius and Lily shouted on each other to get there point through.

"He is gonna take that fannel with him." It was Sirius.

"No he won't." Replied Lily.

"He looks shit in it. This thing is equivalent to a cleaning rug now." Lily added to further drive her point home.

Ouch.

"No it isn't, he looks hot in it." Sirius said with determination.

"He looks hot to you in everything and nothing, Siri." Taunted Reg.

I smirked. Sirius blushed.

"Shut up, Reg". A blushing Siri replied.

Lily laughed and hi-fied Reg on making Sirius blush successfully. I cleared my throat at this point. Lily looked up and opened and closed her mouth seemingly, she knew I heard them. I smiled sweetly and put my arm around Sirius who just bounced towards me.

"Reg behave that's not the way you talk about your elders." My mum mocked Reg. I rolled my eyes and turned to my mum.

"Wow mom, that scolding is making me shake in my boots, I tell ya."

"Anyway I am going to steal Siri from you guys for a minute." I informed and dragged him down to Reg's room. Which I think he guessed because he shouted.

"No dirty deeds on my bed."

I shook my head and Sirius laughed out loud. I smiled hearing him laugh. God that smile.

"What do you wanna talk about baby." Sirius asked, I nodded and continued. "Umm..as you know I am leaving soon, I just wanted to do something for the last time before I leave. I wanna take you out on a date." I finished rubbing the back of my neck in nervousness.

Sirius smiled sweetly and wrapped his arms around my neck, "I would love to go on a date with you, baby." I sighed in relief and kissed him.

"So where are you taking me?" He asked but I just smirked and shook my head no. "It's a surprise, kitten. Just get ready by 7-ish." He nodded and kissed me again.