Chapter 6

R E M U S

R E M U S

"So Rem tell me everything that happened last night." Lily asked me for a hundredth time that day since we reached school. "Lily I have told you a hundred times as to what happened and me telling it to you one more time won't change." I said glaring at her through my glasses. She huffed and muttered. "You didn't even give the details properly, rude ass."

"It's something great for me so shut up." She rolled her eyes and looked out of the window of the car.

We reached school and bid mum farewell and dispersed our ways. Lily went to her class and I stood their waiting for my friends and boyfriend. After some time of scrolling through my phone and hogging some dog videos, I saw the unmistakable bike of none other than James fucking Potter pull up to the front of school gates. He also had Peter at the back. He parked the bike outside the school and swaggred inside with Peter at heel.

"Morning the new boyfriend". He greeted me and we all laughed at the name. Well it seemed that news had spread as wild fire. But then again these two plus my boyfriend were a bunch of gossiping women when together.

"Morning guys". I muttered back. "Hey Remus can you help us with one of our assignments, we can go to my house today after school and work there and then hangout." James asked while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah sure why not, just let me tell Lils about it." I said and looked around for my redhead sister. Though it's been a fair amount of time since we joined this school, my image somehow became the stereotypical bad boy who didn't talk to anyone but my friends, as the girls put it 'I was just soft for my boyfriend ', I didn't have enough power to charge through a smile for everyone. This also led to some teachers believing I was a knuckle head. But I knew my material well enough to top almost all my classes with ease. Only my friends knew about it and often asked for help.

"I will also come." He said over-enthusiastically. I smirked at him and he threw me a bratty smile. "Okay." I said chuckling. He blushed yet swaggered towards Lily. This guy was going to get a mouthful of insults thrown at him, yet it didn't seem that he cared much.

"Lilylove how are you in this beautiful morning just like you." James started. I facepalmed from his dumbness. This fucker really wanted to get clocked by my sister.

"Fuck off Potter." She said and turned to move when I interrupted her in an attempt to talk to her and keep her longer for James to ogle at her. Come on, I could do that much for my homie. "Umm... Lils actually James, Peter and I would be going to his house after school, so is it okay if you go home alone today?"

"Oh, ya sure Rem, why not, just don't be late okay?" She threw one of her infamous dimpled smiles at me but scowled at James for no reason. She stuttered away with one her friends named Marlene, I think.

"Let's go James, class starts soon." I said and made my way to the class. We entered and saw a couple of students sitting already talking amongst themselves, I searched for my boy but couldn't find the long black hair. I thought he must in another class and left it. I couldn't remember my own time table to save me much less Sirius'. It was also him reminding me of my next class too.

We sat through the boring English class and wrote what the professor was speaking. I couldn't pay attention to what she spoke the only thought was of Sirius. I haven't seen him for what seemed like a decade. I know I sounded like a desperate lover but after a day of making things official, his disappearance bugged me to no end. And official or not, Sirius was a very important person for me now.

The been finally rang and I jumped and rushed out of my class. I ran towards the cafeteria. I reached and went inside. But still he was not there. Sweat prickled down my forehead and throat. The mere thought of Sirius not being okay made me shiver. I returned back where James and Peter were. My eyes were frantically searching for him.

"Guys has Sirius come today?" I asked honestly, I retired from thinking too much about this. But they both shrugged and Peter said, "You should have known better than us." Yes, I fucking should know better about my boyfriend.

"I know Pete but he didn't say anything about missing school today." I said tears filling my eyes. I was becoming restless. I tried calling him multiple times but it all went to voicemail.

"Remus calm down, he is a sleepy head, must have slept till late and didn't come, don't just worry yourself, everything is gonna be fine." James assured me. I nodded and we went for lunch. I couldn't stomach any lunch but still sat with my friends idly nodding but not listening to their conversation. James and Peter too had a strained note in their voice but they were not as worried as me. I felt my skin prickle and the urge to run from there over took me. I wanted to look for him and know if he was alright. Since the time I knew him, Sirius had been the biggest phone addict I have ever known. So, his phone going to voicemail just added to my tension. I took in bouts of breaths to calm down and not have a full blown panic attack over this.

I came back from James' place, though disoriented I somehow helped Peter and James through their assignments. They still seemed not too shaken about Sirius being MIA.

But we had no sign of Siri, yet. He didn't pick my call nor call back. I left him numerous numbers of voicemails. It was slowly terrifying me. I didn't know what to do.

Was I overreacting? Is he alright and just wants some space? Was I being too bothersome?

I laid in my bed fully awake when I heard a knock on our door and the doorbell ring. I slowly got up and went down to open the door. But mom had already opened it and there stood...

Sorry short chapter
B

ut there is more to come
Just think as to who is at the door...?
Maybe it's someone who Remus wants to see or not
Keep tuned to find out.

Vote.
Like
Comment
Hope you liked the chapter. 💞
Follow my Bookstgram: caffeinated_bookshelf_
Bye.