chapter 31

S I R I U S

S I R I U S

"Good morning baby."

A voice whispered in my ear. The sound was raspy and dry but sexy at the same time. I sighed feeling a shiver run down my spine when his breath hit the back of my ear.

I slowly turned around and came face to face with Remus' gorgeous face. His eyes lit up when they met mine. I smiled sleepy-ly in return cuddling more into him. The sheets tangled around my naked body.

"Morning."

"Had a good night's sleep?"

He asked, and I could simply hear the smirk in his voice. I hit his bare chest and looked up shyly smiling at him. He was pretty much hovering over, his hair all messy yet sexy. Damn this guy is always sexy. I brushed my hand onto his cheek and answered.

"Yeah, really good actually."

"Oh yeah."

He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him, pushing the thought of morning breath behind my mind. We pulled away slowly and I laid my head on his chest while pushing him towards the bed. Closing my eyes again and swaying in and out of consciousness. Still tired from last night's activities. Yes they were some handful.

"Hey kitten, come on it's time to get up."

I groaned and didn't move. My back was pretty sore and I didn't feel like doing anything at all. I snuggled in to him more.

"Nooo I don't feel like moving."

"But you have to Siri."

"Carry me."

Without a reply, I was swept off my feet and into Remus' arms, who was walking us to the bathroom.

"What are you doing?"

"Uh running us a bath." He stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. I felt good to be carried and coddled with. I smiled thinking how I had someone to care for me and look after me. I heard the door open and then Remus placed me at the counter. I hissed at the cold contact between the marble and my bare bum. I shifted a little to get comfortable on the counter whilst watching Rem move around in his naked glory preparing us a bath.

After last night, everything had changed, we were closer, It was clear how much we loved each other and trusted each other. It was the final step that we took and it went by making us stronger. I have no doubt that I wanted to spend my whole life with Remus.

I mean if he wanted to....

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I saw Remus approach me. He stood in between my legs and held me across my waist.

"Hey what are you thinking about?"

"Life."

"Oh about me then."