Chapter 15

S I R I U S

S I R I U S

I woke up to Remus softly snoring below me. I rubbed my eyes and balanced myself on Remus so I was not crushing him. After some time of staring at my love I got up and silently went to the washroom to get ready.

Once I was ready I walked out of the washroom and saw Rem was still fast asleep. I smiled, staring at him. Then I went down to see ma'am washing some dishes and Reg sitting having coffee. They both were talking silently. I walked to them and said a small good morning to Reg.

Then I went up to her and took the dishes from her. "Here let me do it." I said but she shook her head and said. "No Siri it's fine I am doing it." She said but I shook my head.

"It's okay, give it here mum."

I said and froze for a moment my mouth hanging open. Ma'am and Reg stared at me.

After sometime I regained myself and said. "I a...am.. so...sorry ma'am I shouldn't have done that." I was about to pull away when she bust out crying and hugged me. I stood rigid for a second then relaxed and pulled her in for a hug. She cried on my shoulder and I gently swayed her.

Then I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and I knew they were Reg's. We group hugged for sometime and then ma-mum, I don't know, pulled away. I casted my eyes down. But I heard soft chuckling and I looked up and saw her smiling. "Oh god I found two more son's. I am so happy." She announced and I felt myself smiling too.

"We can call you mum?" Reg asked timidly. She nodded and we jumped and hugged her. "Yeah we finally have a mum." I said and they started to laugh.

"Now get off me and let me freshen up you guys ruined my makeup." We smiled and let her go. "Okay Mum." We shouted. She went up and I turned towards Reg."I guess we finally have a family."

~~~

I walked to mine and Rem's and saw him buried under the blankets snoring softly. I smiled and went up to him to wake him up. I sat at the end of our bed. I shook him gently. "Rem babe wake up it's already 11." He stirred but didn't wake up. He just shifted and hid his face in my thigh. I sighed but nevertheless smiled.

Then I bent down and peppered his face with small kisses. He giggled and started to wake. I pulled him up and he reluctantly got up. He then laid on my chest and started making small circles on my stomach, under my top. I sighed and pulled my hands through his hair.

"You know what just happened." I asked. He immediately perked up and frantically said. "What..what happened." He clearly got worried. I laughed and pulled him down. "Relax baby nothing bad. I just called ma'am, mum today and guess what she was so happy. It really felt happy to have one. I am so happy." He smiled and leaned up and kissed me.

I immediately reciprocated and we kissed for a good minute. Then I moved down to his neck. I kissed along his jawline until I found his sweet spot just behind his ear. I kissed it and then bit it their earning a small voice from him. I smirked and then I was done I licked there and looked up to see his eyes closed. "God Siri how do you do that." He breathed in his husky voice that made me go week on my knees. I smiled.

"Will you go on a date with me this evening?" He smiled and asked. "Of course love." I smiled and pecked him on his lips before leaving him to get dressed. I went down and mum was ready with breakfast. Reg and Lily were already having breakfast. I too went and sat next to Lily. Greeting her a good morning and kissing here forehead.

After a good fifteen minutes my beautiful boyfriend came down. He looked handsome with his overly huge jumper and skinny jeans and shagged up hair. Lily and Reg greeted him and he nodded in apperception. Then somehow I ended up in his lap. With my head tucked in the crook of his neck. He swayed me a little until mum came in and I pushed myself out so that I could eat comfortably. He growled and cursed under his breath. I heard some things like his whining for sperating him from his boyfriend who is comfy as hell. I smiled at it and felt so lucky.

Then we silently tucked in our meals. After the clear up. Everyone was about to get on with their own work when our doorbell rang and Rem went to open it.

It was an hour later that the door closed and the man left. He was a small, blotchy man with white whiskers like mustache and he wore a blue suit. I heard that his name was something like, Mr. Washington.

The man, for an hour, talked to Rem about something. After he left Rem came in with a medium sized envelope and a streesed face. He went to the couch and dropped the envelope on the coffee table and sat with his head in his hands. I got up from the table where I was working on my Latin work. I sat next to him and rubbed his back.

After sometime he turned around and pulled me on him and hid his head in my neck. I rubbed his back. Whispered sweet nothings in his ear. I felt something wet drop on my neck. Then I realized that he was crying. I started to panic. I pulled away and tucked his hair back. Grabbing his face in my hands.

I asked, "Rem what happened? Tell me love." He just shook his head and went back to my neck and cried. I was there the whole time holding him.

"Siri can we go up and cuddle for sometime please." He asked shyly. I nodded and said. "Of course angel come on." He just nodded.

We stayed in bed for many hours. We didn't had lunch. Rem just cried and didn't tell me what happened. I was worried sick but had to stay strong for him. I held him all the time and help him as much as I could.

In the evening he reluctantly agreed to get ready for the date. I aimed to make him fell better and get the reason of the sadness out of him. I couldn't see my baby broken like this.

Hey guys

Pls stay safe I can't lose my readers.
I love u guys.
Stay alive.
Keep reading.
Pls vote.comment.follow me.
Lovelove.
Follow my Instagram:
Caffeinated_bookshelf_