Chapter 23

A/n: Sirius's nails

A/n: Sirius's nails.
Question: do you people want a cast or not. Pls lemme know

S I R I U S

Today, 23rd May, 2019.

"Hey baby, how are you and the others?" I questioned into the screen sitting in front of me.

Remus smiled and told me that everyone was doing good, just missing their families, but them being all together cheered the sad one up, they all have become really close in the past months. I nodded at every word of his. Happy just to have Remus in my sight. It's nearing three month of Remus being away form me. But I was also excited that the duration was shorting each day.

"So, Siri what were you up to today?"

I smiled and was happy to tell him about my day, seeing it was nine o'clock here, my day had officially ended.

"Well today Lily, James, Reg and I went for manicures and pedicures."

He smiled and his eyes widened slightly not expect us to choose such a thing. To prove my point I showed him my nails which I got done today. They were painted pale blue with sunflower on it with a glossy finish.

"Wow kitten, they look beautiful. And oh! You got sunflowers done" I wiggled my fingers a little, taking them a little closer to the screen.

"Yes I know this is your favourite flower so I had them do this and Reg got black nails with the Shadowhunter runes on them. "They look so good baby."

"James wanted a hot pink colour but Lily didn't approve so now he has baby pink nails with candies on them."

He nodded along all my words. His eyes twinkled seeing me happy, it filled me with warmth that I can make at least one person happy and I guess this was the person that mattered the most to me.

"Hey, where is reg, I haven't talked to him in so long." He asked. I rolled my eyes at his question. "That kid is not home these days. And even if he is, he's always in mum's room, it feels like he is avoiding me or something like he doesn't want to talk to me." I muttered in response.

"No Siri it's not like that, I mean he is a grown boy plus mum's there to take care of him. You don't have to worry about him. And if you feel this way go talk to him. Yes, and you know he can't stay away from you long. So don't think much about it." He advised and I nodded understanding what Remus was saying.

We talked for a little longer before I had to hang up because my classes started tomorrow with Lily and Reg and others after an week of holiday due to renovations. It's our last semester in high school. In another six months we will be out of school. Reg has another year in high school. But he'll have his friends to keep him company.

We hung up after sharing dozens of virtual kisses.

I decid you to indulge in a bath today to relax my body further. I sank in the hot lavender scented bath and relaxed my body with my head falling mack and eyes closing. The bubbles covered my naked body, not that anyone was going to come in either ways. I swayed my hands in the warm water. Missing Remus already. How could a person miss someone so much was beyond me but here I was thinking about him non stop. My hands touched my nipple and my teeth clutched my lips. I touched myself and travelled down, thinking Remus was doing it. My other hand travelled to my mouth and I suck on them.