Chapter 29

R E M U S

R E M U S

"IT'S HALLOWEEN TODAY!!"

"I know baby and same to you." I said without looking up from my book. I sat on the couch with my mum and Lily in the kitchen, baking Halloween themed cupcakes.

Sirius deflated a little and sat next to me on the couch with a pout. I smiled and cooed inwardly at the pout. After a minute of trying to get my attention he flopped on me and laid on my lap.

A few minutes later....

"IT'S HALLOWEEN TODAY!!"

"We know Regulus." Everyone in the room said.

He shrugged and face flat laid on the couch. I laughed at him. The guy was too excited for today.

"Morning babies and happy halloween." Mum came in the room with delicious looking cupcakes on a large tray. I quickly but gently shoved Sirius off of me and made grabby hands for the dessert. Reg too was up now that he has seemingly sensed something sweet.

"Morning mum."

She set the tray down and we pounced on them. Making wierd appreciative noises. They were way too good.

"Kids what are you doing today?"

Mum asked, I swallowed and answered her question, "We are actually going to a party at Amelia and Pheonix's house, we'll be late but don't worry we'll have dinner with you first." Mum frowned and said,

"About that. It's that we can't have dinner this year. I am being called in for a meeting because some clients arrived today instead of tomorrow so I'll be driving out of city with Reginald for the weekend."

We all nodded understanding-ly and told her it was okay and she should go but to be safe. She smiled and went to pack for the weekend.

~~~

"Hey Remus what should I wear to the party?"

"A pair of black sexy lingerie."

"Remus! Focus."

I finally looked up from my phone and saw Sirius, red a Tomato and holding two t-shirts in front of the full length mirror that he installed and eyeing me through the mirror.

One was a wine colour button up and other was a green button up , both in silk. A pair of pants were already thrown on the bed going with both the button ups. The party was not per se dress up, you could if you wished to.

"Umm.. I'll say go with the green one."

He nodded and sent me a flying kiss. I smiled and he giggled cutely. Damn is he trying to kill me. I sighed as he went in the bathroom to get ready. We had a lot of time but Sirius liked to fuss a little more than everyone and then his hair had to have a minimum of half an hour dedicated to it.