Chapter 11

R E M U S

R E M U S

"Guys lunch is ready!" I shouted and heard the pitter patter of feet coming down. After a second I had a cheery Sirius, scowling Lily and an...upset looking Reg, standing in front of me. I swear taking care of them was becoming hectic day by day.

"I was talking to James while I was rudely interpreted." Lily said glaring at me and I just smiled at her. Reg came and sat on the chair and put his head on the table. Sirius sat next to him and simply rubbed his back. I made the table and we started eating. I was seriously not in the mood to handle them right now.

"So Lils are you and Jamie dating or not?" Sirius asked smiling and wiggling his eyebrows.

Lily blushed and nodded. "Maybe." She sang. I smiled and said, "I am happy for you Lily but just be careful."

She nodded and said. "Don't worry Remus I will take care and if anything happens I have my big bro." She smiled at Sirius and hi- fi-ed him. I just fondly rolled my eyes at them.

"Okay, okay now eat." I said and we ate in silence. After lunch Lily went to talk to James as per usual.

But Reg went to his room without saying anything. He was way too depressed for something. I sighed and I sat in front of Sirius. "Baby don't you think Reg is a little sad about something?" He nodded and said, "I know, I noticed. It must be his nightmares coming back. He doesn't like asking for help during those." He shrugged off and went to do dishes.

After dishes I was in my room as Sirius and James were playing video games in the living room. James came over when Lily, oh-so sweetly invited him over.

I was reading a book in our room when a knock was heard at our door.

"Come in." I said and marked my book and kept it on the night stand. I sat up and saw a red, puffy eyed, black circles under his eyes Reg. He walked to me and sat on my bed hugging me and immediately started to sob.

"Reg what happened." I said rubbing his back. After a lot of time he calmed down.

"Rem, I need to talk to you and to not let, especially Siri know about it." He said dreading to cry again. I nodded and he continued. "Rem I....I don't know how to put it." He said, nibbling his lips harshly.

I sighed and said. "Reg calm down and tell me what is bothering you." I straightened on my bed and gave him more space to be comfortable. He nodded and whispered, "I....I think I am gay."

He said it and everything fell silent. "I know." I said and his head snapped up in shock.

"You know?" He asked.

"Yes." I nodded.

"But I am not sure." He said looking down and sniffing again. "Reg listen it's okay to be yourself. It's fine. If it feels good to you to being with someone like you. It's fine. If it makes you feel happy, relax, good just go for it. I know you like Phoenix." I said smiling.