Chapter 9

R E M U S

R E M U S

The party was in full swing. It was not that happening or big. It was just us close people having a good time. It was awesome, minus the loud fucking music Lily insisted to play for no goddamn reason.

Lily and Regulus did as much as they could in one day. The house was decorated with fairy lights and a disco ball in the living room and some more minimal decorations. We invited some close friends of Lily and ours.

We had James, Peter, Lily, Reg and us of course. Then we had Lils friends like Marlene, Alice, Dorcas Meadows, Mary McDonald and Frank longbottom, boyfriend of Alice. The music was roaring when we heard the door banging.

No, I heard it. Others were too haggard to do anything coherent.

I went and swung the door open. Upon opening I saw a beautiful lean blonde girl. She was short but slim and model material. No I was not ogling.

Behind her stood a boy who was tall and cylinder. He had blond hair just like the girl. He had white porcelain skin. His hair we're slicked back and we're tied into a ponytail. He had a skull ring on his hand and multiple wrists bands. He was quite and was kind of hiding behind the girl. I nodded and asked, "How may I help you?" Not really used to conversing with strange people.

"Oh! We are actually invited to the party by my friend Lily Lupin." The girl spoke.

"Hello I am her brother, Remus Lupin." I said and stuck my hand out. Wow, how many people had Lily invited and not bothered to tell me.

She took my hand and shook it gently. I welcomed them inside and called for Lily. She came to me and was near tipsy. Yet could speak without slurring. "Hey Am, you finally made it!" Lily shouted and hugged her.

She hugged back and said. "Yeah." Lily pulled away and went off running. At the end the girl took it upon herself to introduce herself and the boy. "Hello, I am Amelia O'Brien and this is my brother Phoenix." She gestured to the boy behind her. I looked and he smiled for the first time. "Hello and welcome, come join the party."

~~~

The party was roaring and everyone was enjoying. Sirius, James and Peter were not at all sober by now. I was just a little tipsy. My fourth beer bottle was half empty, but it didn't hammer me much.

I sat on the couch and was enjoying my beer. When my beautiful boyfriend came and straddled my lap. He wished to be comfortable during the party so Sirius was now clad into a pair of small denim shorts and a crop top. I had to hold me in and not take him up to our bedroom this instance. The restraint was breaking every second.

"Remus, how you doin'?" He asked me, smiling wildly. His eyes were glazed over and cheeks flushed. He looked absolutely beautiful.

"I am doing great. You enjoying yourself?" I asked. It was evident he was enjoying himself with that big smile.

"I am great and doing great." He said and leaned in closer and kissed me. I kissed him back and smiled. He moved to my neck and started kissing and sucking on my neck. I relaxed and let him enjoy me. After a few seconds. I knew he was going further so I pulled back and said. "Siri you are drunk so no messing around." I said and kissed him.