Chapter 25

S I R I U S

S I R I U S

"James no I don't want to go."  I whined as James tried to pull me alongside him towards the loud ass cafe. Today I was not in the mood of going anywhere. But James here was still pulling me towards a cafe to meet up everyone for a 'casual meet up.'

"Shut up Sirius. You are coming and that's finale plus we are already there, you can't back up now."

Ughh.

I frowned but still entered the cafe with James. Then we saw Alice, Marlene and Peter sitting at a corner table seemingly laughing about something.

"Hey James where is Lily?"

"Oh yeah, she had some work in school so she'll had to stay back,  but she'll join us eventually."

I nodded and pulled the chair next to Peter upon reaching the table.

"Hello ladies."

"Hey I am here too, what about my hello?" Peter whined.

I smirked and said, "Yeah that's why I said, ladies."

He huffed and muttered, "Ass" and others laughed, then James settled next to Marls. After sitting we all ordered some coffee and cookies.

"So James what made you drag all of us here?" Alice asked and I turned to look at him.

"This was your idea."

James nodded and explained that because we all were single and sad here and today his lover also won't be here he wanted to indulge in our situation and experience the sepration. We all just rolled our eyes and Peter all but slapped him at the back of his head.

"Shouldn't we be in a bar drinking then?" Marls asked. We all agreed.

"No day drinking Marlene McKinnon."  James scolded.

"Geez, fine mom." She put her hands up in a surrender motion.

"Hey guys you remember how we went day drinking ones in junior year." Peter reminiscened. I and James nodded remembering our adventure.

"Yeah  then we left around evening just to get mugged in an abundant alley." James continued. Such fun times.

I laughed and said, "yeah and then Frank came and fought him whilst James lay there clutching his wrist which he broke in an attempt to fight and punch him." Peter laughed while James turned red. Peter and I hi-fived each other.

"God Potter you can't even fight a mugger." Marlene laughed.

James imitated Marls comment in high pitched voice just to mock her.

"And McKinnon don't forget how you literally fell face  down when you first saw Dorcas. So shut up." Marlene blushed remembering that incident. Alice had hit home with that one.