Epilogue

S I R I U S

"Remus come and get your daughter!" I shouted from my position on the living room floor. I watched as our daughter of one, Marie Hope Lupin tried to climb the barstool. I was sure she was going to topple the whole thing one day.

Instead of Remus another tall, lanky figure came strolling in. Our son of ten, Theodore Remus Lupin. The guy was tall for his age and lanky like his father.

"Mama, really! What the hell you can't even take care of a child!"

I gasped and stood up from the floor,

"what is that tone mister, and language!"

His eyes grew scared knowing he fucked up. That little shit.

"Where is you father?" I questioned my son who now had taken up the task of making his sister stand on the bar stool.

"He is in his study." He answered me without even looking at me, too busy playing with his sister. I sighed and started walking up the stairs which led to Remus's study. "Watch your sister and I'll go talk to your father, okay Teddy."

"Theodore, Mama not Teddy." He shouted behind me while his sister started to chant, ' Theodeer, Theodeer' along while he tried to shush her.

I laughed quietly at them and made my way to my husband's study. After our marriage and Teddy being born, we shifted to a bigger house. The house was a craftsman house with a super cool yard and garden.

Remus ended being the youngest senior partner at his law firm with me being a child psychologist. I loved my job and my family very much.

I entered his study quietly and saw him busy chattering over the phone. This man was never not busy. Upon hearing the door close. He looked up at me and a huge smile adornes his lips. He looked ravishing in his tight button up with three buttons undone and black reading glasses with hair all messed up.

A smile grew on my lips and I quickly made up way to him. Sitting on his trousers clad lap, I made myself comfortable. While he was talking my eyes went to the arm chair in the corner of his study. That arm chair had been with us for the longest time. I mean it was in Remus' room first, then our studio apartment and now here as well. It was one piece of furniture he never parted with. I always found it strange. He cut the phone and turned to face me.

"Hey baby."

"What are you busy thinking?" I told him my thoughts.

He smirked and said. "Well that chair is special to me because I wished to fuck you on that chair too many times. And one day, when we shifted in this house. You sat on it wearing a pink camisole. And I couldn't resist myself. If you remember correctly Teddy was conceived there only." I was shocked to hear him and my face flushed.

Even after years of marriage we were still the same teenagers in love and we did act that way sometimes embarrassing our children. Or teddy alone, Marie was too young to understand. She just went with her brother and covered her eyes.

Remus was still very much the horny ass he was at that time. And he grew a wierd fetish of ripping my underwear whenever we had sex. I lost countless pairs over the years. But the very next day he would buy me double than what I had at home already. So I never complained.

"Hey love."

"What are you doing here, weren't you with Marie right now."

"I left her with Ted and came to see her papa who won't come down on being called."

I lightly slapped his chest and he kissed my forehead. "Sorry love I had some business to attend to and now that is down, let's go and watch Marie try to topple the bar stool." He stood up with me in his arms.

I shout scared.

Hey guys. How are you guys doing? This book is officially complete as of now.

Wow....what a journey it has been. First I would  like to thank everyone who sat through this journey with me and read the whole thing. Thank you for your patience. And all the silent readers as well. Thank you two.

I never thought I would be completing this story. It is because of you guys I am able to write this thank you speech. This is my first attempt at writing anything as I have always been reading. So some might think it is a little amature. But whatever I am happy.
Thank you

Fin.