Chapter 27

R E M U S

R E M U S

Before I could register what was happening, I saw Sirius stalk towards Mary and blast at her.

It had been a weekend since we came back to our families. And over the weekend, meaning two days Sirius had been fairly okay with me, a little distant and upset but still happy to see me. I felt as if he still harboured a deep residing anger towards something. But I didn't know that blasting on Mary would be the way to go about it.

This was our first day back to school and after half a day passing by peacefully and fairly Mary-free. We were all happily sitting in the garden and having our lunch when Mary came in our view. The girl had the audacity to wink my way. I flipped her off, but before I could hold Sirius back.

He jumped up from his seat beside me and stalked towards the bitch with a glare.

"You bitch! How the fuck can you be such a cheap whore to wink at a taken man after getting rejected by him multiple times?" He shouted and attracted a lot of attention. We all stood behind looking at the scene play out.

"I didn't take any one's man. I just claimed what's mine?" She checked her nails.

"Oh! Shut up bitch, he belongs to no one, he is his own person and has all the right to decide who he wants in his life and you are one of the people he wants to do fucking nothing with. Get that shit through your thick skull before I make it pass through you, violently."

"Oh! Sirius you are too naive." She made a disgusting pout.

"Bitch! What do you say. I dare you to repeat yourself."

"I said that you are too naive, Sirius."

"That's right! Bitches do what they are told to do." Sirius smirked at her and waved at her.

"Shut your face or the consequences are going to be really bad for you." Her eyes were wide now and nostrils flared.

I wish I could smack her against her face.

"Well he can't do anything but I can!" Lily shouted from beside me and before I could blink. Lily had her in a headlock and was pulling her hair. People around us cheered Lily up and  she tightened her hold on Mary. Now we knew was our time to intervene. We pulled Lily back and she left Mary, still glaring at her. Sirius just stood smiling, maliciously at her. Mary scampered away the second Lily left her.

It took a long time to calm Lily down and the crowd to leave us alone.

"Lily that was so good. Thank you so much love!" Sirius hugged Lily and both had fat smiled on their faces, happy with the rucuss they caused.