chapter 30

S I R I U S

S I R I U S

"Remus what the hell were you thinking beating up that guy like that, what if something has happened to you?" I raged over my overly protective boyfriend who was standing, leaning against the counter in the washroom looking down and not meeting my eye.

He slowly looked up and sighed, "how do you think I could just stand there  while a guy stutters in and harasses my boyfriend or any one for that matter."

He scowled lightly. I looked down and took out the first aid kit from the sink cupboard. I looked at him with a alcohol pad in my hand indicating that I was going to put it on his bruised knuckles. He nodded slightly and I put the pad and started to clean decidedly ignoring Remus' hiss sounds.

Picking up a flowered theme bandage I looked at him and said, "you know I could have taken care of my self."

He scoffed and said, "Yeah I could see that."

"I was just having some fun."

"Yes, why not, shaking your ass like that just to take revenge from your boyfriend is the new definition of fun, how naive of me, you clearly know I couldn't tell you about Regulus or his suspecting relationship. And these buttons were for you, wanker."

"I was just teasing you little." I said my voice getting smaller and shakier. I looked up and met Remus' eyes to see an emotion I have never seen before.

I have seen love, happiness, anger. Guilt even sadness once but this. This. Is new and I like it.

"Oh, I'll tell you what teasing is."

Before I knew what was happening, I was pressed against the counter with Remus's lips attached to mine. The kiss was hungry and rough, nothing like we have shared before. I gripped the back of his head and he set me on the sink.

The first aid kit clattered behind me. Soon Remus slipped his tongue in my mouth exploring the well known path again. I didn't fight for dominance and returned the kiss.

After a long minute of kissing roughly. Remus suddenly hauled me and slammed me into the wall of the bathroom. I gasped and he took my lips into his once again. They were red and bruised by now.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. Slowly I felt the bulge in Remus' pants get tighter and poke me in my thigh. My pants grew uncomfortable too.

He slowly pulled away and travelled to my ear where he seductively whispered,

"Ride my knee."

Seconds later he shoved his knee between my legs willing them to part open. I moaned lowly at the contact of my growing length with his knee. But without further thought I sunk down on his knee and started moving back and forth creating a blissful friction between my bulge and his knee.

Remus lips were attacking my ear and neck bruising it with hickeys. Moans tumbled from my lips uncontrollably and I tried to keep them down.

The friction was too much too handle, sending me into a sense of euphoria that I have never felt before. Throwing my head back, I felt a coil forming in my lower stomach and I knew that I was closing.