Chapter 2

R E M U S

R E M U S

Today I was going to my first date with such a cutie. I was very excited and happy. The nerves bundles up in my stomach thinking about the date. But Sirius's excited face reflecting at the forefront of my head, made me smile and look forward to this date.

The beautiful face even caused my pants to tighten at night. Something I took care of with only one image in my mind. Dating never really excited me. For a fair long time I knew that I had feeling for men. This is my last year of high school and my last relationship was pretty much the reason that drove us out of our previous hometown.

Not only did it lather me with bad experiences it even waxed off all expectations I had with dating anyone. Everything that came with dating felt too lathargic to carry out and sex become the next best option to let out my frustration. But with Sirius being so sincere and honest that it thumbed with my mind and I instantly said yes and in no way did I see him as an outlet.

Right now I was lying in my bed awake looking out of the window. The sun was rising slowly. I turned and looked at the clock on my bedside table. The clock read 6:25 A.M. I still had an hour left to get ready for school.

Was it a dumb 'o' clock to jerk myself off? Probably. But who gives a fuck?

I got up and stretched for a few minutes. The outward force to my muscles did nothing but rush blood down south and caused my sweatpants to tighten uncomfortably.

I guessed it was wise to jump in a shower right now.

After a cold shower and a hot session. I went to my closet and stood in front of it looking at the outfits to choose what to wear.

I chose many outfits but none looked good. At last I chose a semi decent outfit. I wore a white shirt with a map type design on it and black pants . I went to my mirror and styled my hair after drying them to give off a less 'fuck me' vibes and put some perfume on. Then I put on my socks and shoes. I checked myself once more .

I got all my books ready and set out for breakfast. I went downstairs and saw my mum making breakfast and Lily talking to her. Or rather talking her ears off. I mean Lily quite literally mastered the art.

"Morning mum, Lily." I greeted them, dropping a quick kiss at their temples.

"Morning Remmy"

"Morning sweetie". My mum said and put a plate in front of me, it had bacon and eggs and toast. She set a cup of tea in front of me as well, setting her and Lily's plate next.

"Hm! Rem you looking good today! Something special?" My mum asked me.

"Mom! Rem has a date today." Lily said before I could do anything. Always the tattler.

"Ohhhh ! My baby is growing. That's Good to hear". My mum said with a smile.

"Mum! Stop". I said slightly glaring at Lily. I could feel my ears heat up for no goddamn reason.