Chapter 17

S I R I U S

S I R I U S

It's been two weeks. Two whole weeks of Remus not talking to me. Two weeks of me taking residence in Reg's room. Two weeks of me ignoring the human species. Two weeks of our fighting. It was very unpleasant. I wanted everything to be normal. It was bullshit.

I sat on the table having breakfast. Thinking of the fight again. It played in my mind every second of the day. It was very suffocating.

I sat chewing my toast when I saw Reg come down and plong himself in front of me. "Sirius I don't know what is happening between you and Rem. But I hope it gets back to normal. The only thing I wanna say is, take as much time as you want to fight just remember to shower in between. Because you stink." He said and left the kitchen smiling. I smiled too. And then sniffed my self and I did smell awful. Like a smelly cat.

I went to Reg's room and had a long shower. It was comforting. Easy way of shedding some tears.

I came out of the steaming shower and got dressed. I decided to go out and clear my mind, staying at home was not going well. It didn't help that I had to face Remus everywhere I turned. I just decided to visit my old apartment and landlady, she was a nice old woman, who lived alone.

I went down and was about to grab my keys when someone pulled me back. I fell onto someone's chest. "Reg let me go." I struggled. "It's not him, it's me babe." I heard that voice that I haven't heard from the past two weeks. I wanted to melt right in his arms. To turn around and hug him, to kiss him. But I couldn't do that. All the unpleasantness, all the crying, mop-y felling turned to rage, anger, impluse, bad. It was all red.

I struggled out of his arms and turned towards him. "Don't Remus, I can't." I said and was about to walk out yet again. When he said. "Please Siri just hear me please."

"No come and talk to me when you don't have a headache." I know I was being irrational.

"Sirius please one time then I will let you go, promise." He pleaded.

"Fine but you just have two minutes to explain yourself." He nodded, then stood there opening and closing his mouth. Then after a deep sigh he said,

"First I'll start by saying sorry. Sorry for all the mess I put you in. I shouldn't have. I know that the last two weeks have been crap. But I have a reason. You need to give me a chance."

Listening to my out burst everyone in the house was down and listening to Remus. Mum and Lily stood on the bottom of the stairs while Reg was sitting on the last step. Remus continued. "You remember the envelope that came in three weeks ago. Well that contained something that changed my life. It was not that big but still I couldn't find a way to wrap it around my mind. The letter said that I have to go to a six months long excrution. It's an order from our school that AP politics science students have to go to this thing. If not they might be suspended. I was scared to leave or tell anyone.

I am not ready to leave you for six months. I just got you safe and sound. I couldn't leave you alone again, I didn't tell you because I know you would have pursued me to go to this thing and I don't wanna leave anyone of you. I am sorry I didn't say anything. I am sorry." He explained and slid down to the floor and we all stood their calcified.

It was horrific to know that Remus was in crisis of leaving or not for so long. I felt a tear slip down and then I realised that I and we all have been crying for so long.

I slid down and pulled Remus in my arm. He immediately recoiled in a ball and sobbed their. After a lot of time he peeked up and asked. "You aren't angry anymore Siri?" I chuckled and said. "No sweetheart I am not." He slowly stood up and took my hand.

"I am sorry mama, Lils, Reggie I should have told you before. Please don't be angry with me." Mum smiled and came forward engulfing us both in a hug. Then Lily and Reg also joined and we group hugged for a minute. Then we parted and mum kissed all our forehead and said. "Remus go rest you look tired." He nodded and took my hand leading us to our room.

We entered the room and I closed the door. I was about to turn when Remus pushed me and pinned me to the door and I felt a pair of chapped lips on mine.

Mint flavour filled my mouth and we kissed hungrily after two weeks. I don't remember when we travelled from the door to our bed. But that's where our make out session finally ended. Then we just lay their. Remus on top of me with his head in my neck.

"You know I missed this. I missed you" he said sleepy-ly. "hmm I missed us too. You know I couldn't sleep for days without you I had all kinds of nightmare." Remus looked up and ribbed his hand across my face.

"I am sorry love. I didn't want to stress you." I smiled and kissed him. "You have apologized love relax. But Remus it was such a small thing you shouldn't have hidden. Don't do it again please love. Promise that we'll not hide anything from each other okay." He nodded and attached our forehead.

"Now kiss me".

And I gladly obeyed and the make out session started again.

Remus was asleep, snoring softly and I was gazing at the sight in front of me. How could such a beautiful soul be stressed for weeks. God I couldn't imagine what he went through thinking that he lost me. I felt very bad for him.

I sighed and turned towards the ceiling gazing up. "Siri." I heard and nearly jumped because I thought he was asleep. "Yeah babe." I asked. "You know why I told you everything today." I shook my head.

"Because I thought you were leaving me. You bathed and got ready. Then you were telling Reg that you will be late. I thought you were leaving me for good." He said and sniffed a little. I pulled more close if humanly possible.

"Darling I will never ever leave you or break your heart promise." I said. "I promise too." He said and again went to sleep. I followed suit.

PLS READDD
Hey people.
I am back.
Sorry for late chapter.
And this sad chapter.
But I am very sad because the girl I liked rejected me last night. I am sad.

But you guys keep reading
Stay alive.
Stay safe
Bye
Follow my Instagram:
Caffeinated_bookshelf_