Chapter 33

R E M U S

R E M U S

I woke up to a small head resting over my chest with something tickling me. I slowly opened my heavily ledded eyes only to find Sirius sleeping soundly while using me as a human pillow. His own pillow was neglected and about to fall off the bed. The covers were tangled around us. My shirt was falling off his shoulder. And he looked absolutely adorable.

I ran my fingers through his hair and lightly kissed his forehead. His eyes fluttered open slowly. Looking around as if he still couldn't believe that this was his own house.

"Good morning love."

"Mhh five more minutes."

I chuckled and shook him a little, "Get up kitten you need to prepare the meal for family coming over, come on I'll help you with the meal."

"Nope you won't let me work and would distract me, so no you are not allowed to enter the kitchen today."

"But babee!!"

"Nope and thank you for waking me." I got a quick kiss on my lips before my little human was gone. I sighed and laid down again, my hands tucked behind my head. I looked up at the ceiling, thinking how my life had changed, for the better. I smiled more, I worried less, I looked forward to waking up everyday. All because that tiny human I called mine.

The door opened after sometime and Sirius padded in the room with his hand holding his towel tightly. He was practically running around to get dressed to avoid the cold. I smiled lightly at his cuteness.

"Remus come one get up and go shower, and you better shave today or I won't kiss you for a week."

Bossy much.

I sighed and saluted him in agreement. He huffed but smiled before running out of the room. I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready.

~~~

I sat on the island stool, patiently watching my boyfriend frantically move around the kitchen trying to do everything at once. I know what you are thinking, why was I sitting here?

We'll because if I moved I was on a six month sex ban which I didn't want at all. So that's why I was sitting patiently on the stool with a cup of coffee in my hand and ogling my boyfriend's beautiful ass.

Much later we both were finally ready for our family to come over. Sirius decided on a late lunch since most of our friends were working on Sunday. Plus a late lunch meant we could stay in and do whatever we wanted.

Sirius tucked his pastel pink shirt in his black pants and adjusted his shirt while I tried to straighten the collar of my light gray pashmina sweater. My usual chains were dangling from under the collar. After spraying some cologne in my case and applying eyeliner in Sirius' case we were finally ready and were waiting to everyone to show up.